Ryan Determined........

jb 3.0

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11068837/matt-ryan-determined-make-atlanta-falcons-super-bowl-contenders-again

Good article on Ryan and the increased leadership role he's now gonna have to take on.

I've made it clear here numerous times what I thought of his leadership skills, but I have to admit, after reading this I found myself hoping he can get it done........perish the thought, just a brainfart.

I don't hate Ryan or the Falcons, just extremely put off by the arrogance of some of their fans, which I would understand if they had something to be arrogant about.

Anyway, it's a good short read.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://espn.go.com/n...ontenders-again

Good article on Ryan and the increased leadership role he's now gonna have to take on.

I've made it clear here numerous times what I thought of his leadership skills, but I have to admit, after reading this I found myself hoping he can get it done........perish the thought, just a brainfart.

I don't hate Ryan or the Falcons, just extremely put off by the arrogance of some of their fans, which I would understand if they had something to be arrogant about.

I am beginning to think you are a closet Falcons fan or closet Ryan fan and just don't want to admit it so you brash out against anything falcon related(this being probably the only thing you haven't).

http://espn.go.com/n...ontenders-again

Is this Bizarro world??

I thought Matt Ryan was already the ultimate leader and the "one voice" in the huddle and locker room?

He wasn't?

I feel lied to.

It's a good read though. Ryan was blessed with playing this many years without having to be the ultimate leader on offense. He has a lot of playing time under his belt now and should be fine.

I thought Matt Ryan was already the ultimate leader and the "one voice" in the huddle and locker room?

He wasn't?

I feel lied to.

It's a good read though. Ryan was blessed with playing this many years without having to be the ultimate leader on offense. He has a lot of playing time under his belt now and should be fine.

He's gonna need that experience, cuz now the Pressre is on!

How is there more pressure this year than any other year? The pressure is always there. Ryan does not crumble under pressure. We've seen that time and time again.

Yeah, we can tell how well he does under pressure with all those playoff wins.

Oh, I don't know, Having Gonzalez at his side for one thing, the pressure of having to show that last season was nothing more than an anomaly?

You can tell yourself whatever ya want, but the entire Falcon organization is under immense pressure right now. You can keep tellin' yourself everything's just chillin' at Flowery Branch, which is exactly what an ostrich would do, an ostrich wearing rose colored glasses.cool.png

Yeah, we can tell how well he does under pressure with all those playoff wins.

Oh, I don't know, Having Gonzalez at his side for one thing, the pressure of having to show that last season was nothing more than an anomaly?

You can tell yourself whatever ya want, but the entire Falcon organization is under immense pressure right now. You can keep tellin' yourself everything's just chillin' at Flowery Branch, which is exactly what an ostrich would do, an ostrich wearing rose colored glasses.cool.png

As I said, the pressure is always there. So we are in agreement. Not sure why an ostrich needed to be brought into the conversation. Maybe you are into that sorta thing, but I prefer women.

Oh good god, here it comes.

? huh.png