Atlanta Falcons To Be On Hard Knocks

Willy Mo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a must watch, idk why but I'm intrigued to see what goes on in that organization. When does hard knocks usually air?

Once training camp starts.

I kind of see why they agreed to it. After last season they have a lot of damage control to do, and if they can talk up guys like Worrilow and get the casual fans to actually believe he's Pro Bowl worthy, they've done there job. As usual, this is the Falcons Propaganda Machine working at full tilt. We can't win a Championship, so let's get on television and TELL 'em we're champions.

I'm soooooooo glad this isn't the Bucs.

Once training camp starts.

I kind of see why they agreed to it. After last season they have a lot of damage control to do, and if they can talk up guys like Worrilow and get the casual fans to actually believe he's Pro Bowl worthy, they've done there job. As usual, this is the Falcons Propaganda Machine working at full tilt. We can't win a Championship, so let's get on television and TELL 'em we're champions.

I'm soooooooo glad this isn't the Bucs.

It's definitely something other teams try to avoid, but who knows maybe it won't be much of a distraction for them.

The Falcons are cursed now haha its what y'all get for wanting Cam to get the Madden curse

Kiss the season goodbye suckas!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

(Let's hope the Falcons don't break the trend)

Cinci was on it last season and won their division

Jets three years ago made the A F C C G after being on hard knocks.

Not exactly a sure fire kiss of death. Keep hoping though

Cinci was on it last season and won their division

Jets three years ago made the A F C C G after being on hard knocks.

Not exactly a sure fire kiss of death. Keep hoping though

Keep hoping? Your Oline and Defense still isn't good enough

Edited by TheWake1

Only teams that do this are the teams that are desperate for media exposure.

I really did not believe that Mike Smith and company were like that. Especially not Mike Smith.

The NFL choose them, we were picked couple of years ago but we're allowed to decline due to making the PO the prior season.

Between this and the London game it's obvious the NFL wants to push the Falcons and Matty Ice brand.