Falcons Sign K Sergio Castillo

Romfal

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Falcons-Add-Kicker-Sergio-Castillo/ae2de4b4-2061-45af-aa33-5b15f3996d11

The Atlanta Falcons today announced that they have signed kicker Sergio Castillo.

Castillo, 5-11, 195 pounds, was a four-time All-Lonestar Conference selection at West Texas A&M where he served as placekicker and punter. Castillo connected on 24 of 30 field goals and scored 149 points as a senior in 2013. He hit 62 of 79 (78.5 percent) field goal attempts in his career and owns school records for career made field goals and most field goals in a single season. Additionally, his 56 yard field goal against Abilene Christian in 2012 was the second longest in school history.

How-i-met-your-mother-barney-why.gif

Because you always want two kickers in camp, and Biermann doesn't count. And as Larry just pointed out, there will be some temptation to take Matt Bryant's salary off the books - I wouldn't want to see it because I think Bryant's earned every penny, but the temptation will be there.

BIGGER AND STRONGER as Mike Smith says. Sergio Castillo is a BIGGER and STRONGER kicker. Castillo is known for his ice cold blood in his veins, 300 pound squat and 1 hour bathroom breaks after his meals in West Texas. His mom is pretty ******* hot if your into that kind of look at the end of this video. Castillo.... A Name we can all love and be proud of as an American.

721284908.jpg

BIGGER AND STRONGER as Mike Smith says. Sergio Castillo is a BIGGER and STRONGER kicker. Castillo is known for his ice cold blood in his veins, 300 pound squat and 1 hour bathroom breaks after his meals in West Texas. His mom is pretty ******* hot if your into that kind of look at the end of this video. Castillo.... A Name we can all love and be proud of as an American.

721284908.jpg

You have an unerring knack for assholery.

Guest King Jigsaw

Castillo.... A Name we can all love and be proud of as an American.

Sergio Castillo is more of an American name than Matt Bryant? unsure.png

Oh, wait, I almost forgot this is just your schtick.

"I'm going to pick these nobodies and parade how much better they are than what's on the roster. If they stick and start, then I look like a genius. If they get cut, then I just trash the FO for making a mistake, even though they saw and knew a lot more than I did. I win either way."

Sergio Castillo is more of an American name than Matt Bryant? unsure.png

Oh, wait, I almost forgot this is just your schtick.

"I'm going to pick these nobodies and parade how much better they are than what's on the roster. If they stick and start, then I look like a genius. If they get cut, then I just trash the FO for making a mistake, even though they saw and knew a lot more than I did. I win either way."

I never said Castillo will start. I was just giving every one a short biography and quite possibly a Hot or Not rating for his mom on here, my score for her is an 8.6 out of 10. More importantly, I would like to see Castillo at least get a shot at watching Matt Bryant kick field goals in practice. Castillo, an American tradition.

Guest King Jigsaw

Watch out Bryant, he's gunning for you. Castillo, the ice man cometh.

Can we stop trying to put ice in everyone's nickname? Let's just please leave it to Ryan.

Guest King Jigsaw

We all know which Matt had ice running through his veins against the Seahawks 2 years ago in the divisional.

Matt "Matty Ice" Ryan

"Money" Matt Bryant

There is only one Iceman, and that's all we need.