Get Ready For "the Mash Report" Training Camp.

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

EDIT:

these will be coming tonight. just letting y'all know. :D

Also I probably won't do the regular camps. I will be dealing with one of my clients at the end of July - early August in another country. So Mashburn won't be here. So enjoy the next two days.

https://www.flickr.c...ith/14404839174

Also the pictures will be up on flickr now. let me know how that works for y'all? I know it makes it for easier reading on the eyes to have it in the thread. but last year it sucked only have 5 pictures in a thread. I'll put some of the best of the best up here. but here is just a taste of what is to come.

14219360390_c9f459c1e8_o.jpgtry B W final by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

Babs blocking. DEAL WITH IT haters. he is here and he is good.

14402603561_0cde5f3ab9_k.jpgDSC_9093 by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

What the heck, decoud could block passes? ohhhh wait, that's just grimes comming to the camps joking around and put a decoud jersey on.

14382832276_cc372bd314_o.jpgDSC_9006 by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

you see that orange mark? that's from when he landed that hard hit on someone in the Bengals Pre-Season game and this was days later. You may think he is injury prone some how in your head. but fact is he got hurt bad once in the last 4+ years. and if he was on any other team they would have put him in sooner. we all know Smith holds players out until "he" believes they are 110% again. Again: DEAL WITH IT haters.

14404848414_a6c8bf56e1_o.jpgDSC_7925 by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

14382833726_07dc159ce5_o.jpgDSC_6905 by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

Guest fibonacci

14219352088_9575abddcb_o.jpgDSC_6899 by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

14219360520_45eb9e45c6_o.jpgDSC_6820 by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

Ryan says: Spoon is out. I'm stepping up to be the OLB".

14219363800_72dcb27929_o.jpgDSC_6791 by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

he is missed. but it will be ok with Freeman.

14219320679_8d96d742d3_o.jpgconvert to B N W by mashburnphotography, on Flickr

I will not forget this pushing match. Jackson pwned spoon here.

Guest fibonacci

Just a little FYI. You may want to try Imgur for sharing pics. It seems to do better, IMO.

Thanks. I'll look into it.

I thought of having my business website have a side site. Because I can unload as many GB/TB as I want.

Guest fibonacci

Can't wait for your pics and reports. I really respect what u do. Keep up the good work.

thanks. I love doing it. but not sure how long I'll be able to continue this as a hobby.

side note. you are Mr. 999

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Just a little FYI. You may want to try Imgur for sharing pics. It seems to do better, IMO.

you use reddit mate?

Guest fibonacci

Mash, that place is gonna be a zoo with Hard Knocks there........ I'll pass this year but looking forward to your pics and comments..........

They were there with the bengals. it wasn't to bad. I only had a few shots they were in front of.

sadly none of those filmers know anything about football. you could tell they go where the group of people are thinking those people are looking at something. Heck they didn't even get the Jackson and Burfet getting in each others face. I am still the only person who got those pictures.

Guest fibonacci

these will be coming tonight. just letting y'all know. :D

Also I probably won't do the regular camps. I will be dealing with one of my clients at the end of July - early August in another country. So Mashburn won't be here.