Leadership Strong With This One.

Rewind

**** JB really said that? I don't think I was here for that

It's a 130+ pages and still going strong, JB has 145 posts in it.

As far as the OP, easy to look good at the podium in the off season, lets see what the season brings. With the Oline, WRs and RBs Cam has, may be a long season for the man. Lost a lot of veteran leadership with Gross & Smith.

http://boards.atlant...then-matt-ryan/

As far as the OP, easy to look good at the podium in the off season, lets see what the season brings. With the Oline, WRs and RBs Cam has, may be a long season for the man. Lost a lot of veteran leadership with Gross & Smith.

Wow so much wrong in that thread and yeah I think their leadership will be more missed than their play but I think Cam can step-up.

Oh lord, we lost 35-year old Steve Smith who couldn't run or jump anymore, Brandon LaFail, and Ted "never done **** in my career except an average year with the Panthers" Ginn. What will we ever do without those receivers?

God, we have the same ****** RBs we've had the past few years, and here I was expecting to rush for 10,000 yards. Might as well tell Stew him finally being healthy this year doesn't matter. So disappoint.

It sucks that we're getting back 3-4 o lineman this year, one of which who looked like he was playing at a Pro Bowl level before he got injured, and him going down butchered the run game.

Lawd, whatever will Cam do? I mean... he virtually has the same exact team as last year, if not better. Better show off them there leadership skills and put the towel down.

disclaimer: Gross actually was a real loss. Sucks we lost him, but we're getting 2-3 quality lineman in his place in the interior. Steve, I love the dude... but no. He isn't the same Steve Smith he used to be. He still has the Steve Smith mouth and attitude, but that's about it at this point.

Isn't the podium of the Giant game 2 years ago still talked about??

Isn't the podium of the Giant game 2 years ago still talked about??

Doesn't change my point. Easy to be leader from a podium months before real games are played. If it translates into leadership when the games are played, great, if not, it's just stuff to talk about in the off season.

Youngry was Rahh, not free.

And are those facts I posted wrong? If so why

:)

Blount had 5 ypc did he not?

Over all that was a pretty talented team. Mike Williams cad Williams Kellen winslow. Just terrible ownership and coaching. Freeman was good too. Lol he didn't carry the team though

And was not better than matt ryan

2010 freeman carried arguably the least talented group of starters to a double digit win season.... where in Matty ices career of handing the ball of to Mike Turner for 1500+ yards or passing for career highs on a 4-12 team that's even come close?

smile.png

I never thought about it that way. Too bad he is *** now