Attention Falcons Fans

hjerry

Dez Southward, S: "He's got really good size and is fast. He's an intelligent guy. He doesn't have as much football in his background as other guys because he played late in high school. But he'll listen, as opposed to somebody that didn't learn much and then they think that they have all the answers."

Guest Negatorris

All those yards he gave up in black and red will finally be returned to us. Our RBs and TEs are gonna have a field day. :)

I am not trying to be mean, and I liked Decoud as a person, but he drove me crazy. I actually laughed when I just saw those pics...Jackson is going to truck him like Jamal Anderson did Merton Hanks in the 98 playoffs....

I am not trying to be mean, and I liked Decoud as a person, but he drove me crazy. I actually laughed when I just saw those pics...Jackson is going to truck him like Jamal Anderson did Merton Hanks in the 98 playoffs....

Will his walker get him past your oline 1st? ??

Blah blah blah....

I'm catching out, you guys don't want to talk football, you guys just want to talk sh@t. That's cool, but since some of the saints posters, who are actually worth a **** have stopped posting as much the style has turned to this. Which is fine, if that is what you are into, but I need to do other stuff...