Falcons Looking Real Hard At Vilma...

BayouBengalz

Don't know how much he has left in the tank but he's a very intelligent player, and there's no denying he'd provide them with a presence in the locker room, not to mention he knows a thing or two about how the Saints operate. That's my only worry, not how he'll perform on the field.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

Who was the one that called it? Was it meezy?

Would that mean that the Saints/Falcons have switched MLBers?

we got older they got younger. They win

Guest fibonacci

Yep! It would make sense for them to just kick the tires and see what's there

too me it made more sense to bring Nicholas back. Just because they could see how he is and actually add to the cap. Because right now he is counting as dead money and we could sign him cheaper then that.

Guest fibonacci

One has a Super Bowl ring though.

did I not say they win?

Dag nam people love too argue on these boards.

Guest fibonacci

I was actually saying that the falcons win, they'd have the LB with the ring.

then if you meant it that way, then I am sorry. And that is a good point

I love Vilma. He was DEFINITELY a key cog in us winning a Super Bowl in 09. When we were getting destroyed in Miami earlier in the season and our undefeated season was on the line it was JV that led the defense back. He was amazing. But he hasn't really been the same since. I actually don't know what he has left in the tank. Maybe he has healed enough to play but that is definitely a big question mark.

It's not like he killed his girlfriend's dog with his bare hands before shoving her down a flight of stairs and then spitting on her.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Confused

Seriously do you think I'm accepting of those things? Is that how you think of me