James Harrison ?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they tried to resign him at a lower price according to reports. He made the decision to move on at the end of the day. That's what alot of people are overlooking when it comes to him

He had every right. He was released and had already taken a pay cut and demoted to situational pass rusher. Honestly I think he believed that for what he'd given us, we should value him more. And IMO he was right. Was extremely upset to see him go. Furious to see him ball out with the Cards.

He had every right. He was released and had already taken a pay cut and demoted to situational pass rusher. Honestly I think he believed that for what he'd given us, we should value him more. And IMO he was right. Was extremely upset to see him go. Furious to see him ball out with the Cards.

i agree that he had every right. If it was me I would have said **** this team as well. They gave a contract the year before that would have solidified a falcon retirement. They decided to cut him lose and they got what they deserved. Fans may not like it but at the same time it was a business decision on both sides.

James Harrison played last year . **** I would even think about bringing in Urlacher for a season

And was old and slow. And now he's older and slower.

A 36 year old with 30 tackles and 2 sacks? That's what were clamoring over?