49Er Fans Worse Than 08-12 Falcon Fans And The Sanchez Jets' Fans?

Big Bubba

With Falcon fans coming back down to earth on the whole Wins = Qb stat approach, they are appreciating the effort of their qb on a bad team now.

....and the Jets' fans now understanding that a qb that is part of a team that made b2b trips to the AFCCG......is not an amazing qb. Well, the Jets fans realized that a couple seasons ago. :lol:

That mainly leaves the 49er fans. I've disliked the 49ers from the Panthers' first year in existence in the NFCW, onward. I've disliked their fans for an even longer period of time.

Normally I just defend Cam in my talks with other fans, but lately, I'm having to actually defend Matt the sh1tter Ryan as well, to my 49er fan friends. Do you know how stupid an opinion has to be from a 49er fan, for me to actually defend the sh1tter?

I've have seriously not met a decent 49er fan yet. In all of my years of going to games and meeting other 49er fans both in real life and online. They are the only fan base I can say that about from my personal experiences.

For those that suffered through my rant and made it to the end.

image001368079477382ufzaxc.jpeg

Guest fibonacci

I know only one guy who is a niner fan that has a clue on what he is talking about. And that's tandy's husband. The rest I swear is like talking to bandwagon fans. Because you talk about players that are not stars in three media and they get lost.

I bet you could go to their field and wall around and ask, "what do you think of the guy you added named sponge, Bob?". And they would fall for it. Heck their writer would probably write on it, saying the guy was great on the field.

I know only one guy who is a niner fan that has a clue on what he is talking about. And that's tandy's husband. The rest I swear is like talking to bandwagon fans. Because you talk about players that are not stars in three media and they get lost.

I bet you could go to their field and wall around and ask, "what do you think of the guy you added named sponge, Bob?". And they would fall for it. Heck their writer would probably write on it, saying the guy was great on the field.

I feel as if I have brain cells dying when I talk to 49er fans.

The same thing happened from '08 to '12 with some Falcon fans, not all, but a few. I'm surprised I have any left. for real life sake, any fan that can look me in the eye and seriously debate that wins are a qb stat ...just make me smh. The only time they actually get off that whole stupid argument is when their team starts losing and then, and only then can you have an actual conversation/debate with them about their teams qb.

Ryan >>>> Cam

:P had to just for fun pox.

the only 49er fan that I know is a good person is my father-in-law. But he also likes Greenbay and I am not so sure he is a real football fan. I don't see him enough to make an assumption of that but I do know he likes his packers and 49ers.

Guest fibonacci

I feel as if I have brain cells dying when I talk to 49er fans.

The same thing happened from '08 to '12 with some Falcon fans, not all, but a few. I'm surprised I have any left. for real life sake, any fan that can look me in the eye and seriously debate that wins are a qb stat ...just make me smh. The only time they actually get off that whole stupid argument is when their team starts losing and then, and only then can you have an actual conversation/debate with them about their teams qb.

I always laugh when someone used to say, "Ryan hasn't won a playoff game". I just scratch my head. and yes some people here do it.

Pox this sounds more like jealousy. Real talk bro

Do you believe that Kaep is better than every qb in our division? Simply because since '12, no qb in our division has "won" more playoff games? That is their (the ones I've known for over 15 years) true, legit, belief, with absolutely no trolling involved.

You claim jealusy. I claim smh at how dam stupid their opinions are.

I always laugh when someone used to say, "Ryan hasn't won a playoff game". I just scratch my head. and yes some people here do it.

Most of the ones that do that are just busting b@lls, since all we heard since '11 was fans with black and red shades on, claiming that Ryan basically carried his team to each and every one of those wins... It's funny watching those that used wins as a qb stat, shy away and come up with every excuse in the book as to not use losses as a qb stat also.

Do you believe that Kaep is better than every qb in our division? Simply because since '12, no qb in our division has "won" more playoff games? That is their (the ones I've known for over 15 years) true, legit, belief, with absolutely no trolling involved.

You claim jealusy. I claim smh at how dam stupid their opinions are.

Just let the bitterness go man

The Cowboys were actually a secondary team for me for years. I rooted for them and enjoyed their success UNTIL recently when I come across Cowboy fans. My goodness they can be gigantic DYOOSHBAGS. Their obnoxiousness actually made me actively root against a team that I loved for years. Having said that, 49ers and their fans have taken DYOOSHBAGGERY to Olympic Gold Medal Levels. But to be fair, I have NEVER liked the 49ers. Years and years of favorable calls, cheating, and just unlikeability. LOL

I respect Walsh and what he did, the man was a genius but I hate the 49ers even more than the Falcons and that says a lot.

One of the coolest football fans I know is a Niners fan. He's actually born and raised in Cali though and only lived in GA for a bit before moving back. I get the feeling that most the Niner fans I see in my area are bandwagoners, same with Seahawks fans.

Seahawks fans p*ss me off too, especially as cocky as they were all year but after that Super Bowl blowout I guess they get a pass cuz the team more than proved itself... =/ Hate to say it.

The Cowboys were actually a secondary team for me for years. I rooted for them and enjoyed their success UNTIL recently when I come across Cowboy fans. My goodness they can be gigantic DYOOSHBAGS. Their obnoxiousness actually made me actively root against a team that I loved for years. Having said that, 49ers and their fans have taken DYOOSHBAGGERY to Olympic Gold Medal Levels. But to be fair, I have NEVER liked the 49ers. Years and years of favorable calls, cheating, and just unlikeability. LOL

I respect Walsh and what he did, the man was a genius but I hate the 49ers even more than the Falcons and that says a lot.

As a long time Falcons fan who watched the 9ers set records on us. We in the same boat.

One of the coolest football fans I know is a Niners fan. He's actually born and raised in Cali though and only lived in GA for a bit before moving back. I get the feeling that most the Niner fans I see in my area are bandwagoners, same with Seahawks fans.

Seahawks fans p*ss me off too, especially as cocky as they were all year but after that Super Bowl blowout I guess they get a pass cuz the team more than proved itself... =/ Hate to say it.

Yet the Falcons have done absolutely NOTHING, and all we hear here is how good they they are and their 4-12 season was a mere anomaly. Go figure......

Exactly what kind of pass have YOU ALL earned in 48 seasons?rolleyes.gif

Yet the Falcons have done absolutely NOTHING, and all we hear here is how good they they are and their 4-12 season was a mere anomaly. Go figure......

Exactly what kind of pass have YOU ALL earned in 48 seasons?rolleyes.gif

When you succeed 5 times out of six. You expect to succeed the 7th time. also he gave the seahawks credit and said they get a pass in the part you bolded. Or did you only read what you wanted?