With Spoon Out I Think No More D-Block This Year

Romfal

Nic is gone, Dent is just super quiet plus no sure thing he makes the 53, pretty much all the original cast is gone and I don't see any big personalities to carry it. Quality kind of fell off last year anyway because of all the losing. Maybe someone will step up for a new show.

Nic is gone, Dent is just super quiet plus no sure thing he makes the 53, pretty much all the original cast is gone and I don't see any big personalities to carry it. Quality kind of fell off last year anyway because of all the losing. Maybe someone will step up for a new show.

GOOD!!!!!!!! Now, maybe they will learn to play some defense and learn how to tackle.

Ha. The last time I even watched D-Block was right before our season opener last season. Needless to say, if you don't want to watch it then don't. Still what they do in their free time is up to them. Will be different without spoon though

So glad at least a few people in this thread understand it's them doing us a fair in THEIR free time.

Hope Spoon can keep it going. He was in there on Crutches last season so, I could see him showing up to practice and mentoring/driving the new guys to new heights. I hope then continue it. There's nothing like getting a glimpse of what your favorite players are like off the field when surrounded by friends.

Lol. Guys can't even spend 5 to 10 minutes after practice to ask other players and members of the staff questions. 5 to 10 minutes. I thought everyone was allowed to take some sort of break no matter what profession they are in

Yea this whining about d-block is ******* pitiful... makes these fans look like little bitc*es