3 Big Reasons To Bring Stephen Nicholas Back

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

GYI0063058269_crop_450x500.jpg?1295146119

1. Obvious..... Because of spoon.

2. He counts two million in dead money. Bring him back and sign him as a vet minimum. That actually would give us more cap this year.

3. Vet teachings.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

Now, sure you are saying. Blah. But Nicholas Nicholas is olb.

1. Usually healthy, minus one season.

2. Olb

3. Decent. Spoon is better....when not hurt.

4. D-block stays alive.

4 is a big reason. :D. But honestly there is good reasons to bring him back. I can see it happening in a few days.

And you can bet reporters are going to stool this thread. And we'll keep saying bedwetter sucks, when we should be saying, "Mashburn should be allowed at camps and doing the writings". Right?

20080807-block.jpg

Guest fibonacci

Why did people like Nicholas? I could never figure it out

i don't know why people liked Grimes. Hurt, injury prone. And couldn't show up in the post season and late regular season sometimes.

What do you want. A guy who will be there that is decent or a good player who is more then likely not going to be there in the post season.

Guest fibonacci

It also requires making room for him by cutting a younger player with possibly more potential.Referring to all the Lbs we drafted this year.

spoons gone. No one needs to be cut.

If you are trying to get at players getting to 53. Then that's why you let them compete in camps.

-if this was something that took place near the end of camps. Then i might see your point. But right now it's pointless.

Nicholas played well against the Skins when he came in for Spoon in the 2nd half. He had a few nice tackles and a FF on Alfred Morris.

I would have no problem bringing him back cheap. He is familiar with our defense, is a vet, and he doesn't have PS eligibility obviously. The rookies all do. I'd rather stash Smallwood/Spruil/Star on the PS and keep Nicholas so we can keep them all.

GYI0063058269_crop_450x500.jpg?1295146119

1. Obvious..... Because of spoon.

2. He counts two million in dead money. Bring him back and sign him as a vet minimum. That actually would give us more cap this year.

3. Vet teachings.

I agree with the veteran part, would be nice to have a vet leadership on the field with the linebackers, don't know if Nicholas is or isn't that guy. Wouldn't mind seeing them take a look at another solid vet that has leadership qualities, that said pickings look slim on free agent LB's

I agree with the veteran part, would be nice to have a vet leadership on the field with the linebackers, don't know if Nicholas is or isn't that guy. Wouldn't mind seeing them take a look at another solid vet that has leadership qualities.

We have that with Dent

spoons gone. No one needs to be cut.

If you are trying to get at players getting to 53. Then that's why you let them compete in camps.

-if this was something that took place near the end of camps. Then i might see your point. But right now it's pointless.

Then wouldn't your point about saving cap money and vet leadership be pointless if he is not on the roster?Can't have it both ways. Edited by Jpowers