Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Whose following the elections? Who've you got?

Senate elections and governor.

Edited by Dirty Bird Nation

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston defeats Nunn.

Deal defeats Carter.

If Kingston beats Purdue, he's not beating Nunn. More people that are on the fence will lean for Nunn when they see the career politician in Kingston. Purdue it the Republican's best bet, but it looks like they don't want him.

If Kingston beats Purdue, he's not beating Nunn. More people that are on the fence will lean for Nunn when they see the career politician in Kingston. Purdue it the Republican's best bet, but it looks like they don't want him.

I could see that. Independents who've traditionally been fiscal conservatives are fed up with social conservatism, at least the ones I know. It'll be a cold day in Hel before I vote Republican again!!!

Give the goddam country away, I don't give a shite anymore, but give us back our liberty and end this freakin Police State!!!

I could see that. Independents who've traditionally been fiscal conservatives are fed up with social conservatism, at least the ones I know. It'll be a cold day in Hel before I vote Republican again!!!

Give the goddam country away, I don't give a shite anymore, but give us back our liberty and end this freakin Police State!!!

I usually favor Democrats, but I think out of all 3 of them the state and country stands to gain the most with Purdue.

Kingston appears to be pulling ahead in the GOP Senate runoff and the polls seem to point that he's the one Nunn has a better chance against, so...

yep the republicans are picking their own end. More independents will side with Pe.rdue than Kingston when it's one of them against Nunn, considering Kingston comes from a career politician background and Perdue actually has a lot of business experience and knows how to work an economy. If the polls keep going to way they are, it'll be Deal and Nunn.

yep the republicans are picking their own end. More independents will side with Pe.rdue than Kingston when it's one of them against Nunn, considering Kingston comes from a career politician background and Perdue actually has a lot of business experience and knows how to work an economy. If the polls keep going to way they are, it'll be Deal and Nunn.

Kingston's campaign also doesn't seem very good. His television ads seem to just be him bragging about how ****** his car is and how his kids wear rags and that is somehow proof he'll do a good job with the national budget. Being a cheap jackass does not equate to that. His only advantage seems to be that he can throw money around like nobodies business.

Kingston's campaign also doesn't seem very good. His television ads seem to just be him bragging about how ****** his car is and how his kids wear rags and that is somehow proof he'll do a good job with the national budget. Being a cheap jackass does not equate to that. His only advantage seems to be that he can throw money around like nobodies business.

Yea it's ironic isn't it? At one moment he's saying he's a cheap ***, yet he's running a crazy amount of commercials.

Well, that and trash talking his opponents. I've heard very little from his ads about what he has done or will do, and a lot of stuff about how his opponents are the debbil.

Put me on suicide watch if Deal wins.

meh neither Deal nor Carter seem all too bad. I do think that if Carter wins, he's using to post to gain recognition then go off to run for president like good ol' dad.

meh neither Deal nor Carter seem all too bad. I do think that if Carter wins, he's using to post to gain recognition then go off to run for president like good ol' dad.

Deal wears his corruption on his sleeve. The state needs to get rid of him for its own sake. Also, Carter is Jimmy's grandson, not his son.

Deal wears his corruption on his sleeve. The state needs to get rid of him for its own sake. Also, Carter is Jimmy's grandson, not his son.

good ol'grandad my bad. Either way, I think if Carter wins, he's preparing himself to eventually run on a president ballot which I wouldn't be to against, I like his bipartisanship, could be useful.

If you don't think Deal is all too bad, you have not been paying any attention whatsoever.