Who's Going To The First Game Of The Season?

Guest Dtan: God Of Objectivity

I'll be there.

All fans looking for a few beers and some good, objective football talk should meet me on the club level.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Because I feel that this game means a whole lot more right now than the super bowl......

I feel TD/Smith/Ryan needs this win more than anything else.....

mean more than the superbowl? F that. They can lose every game against the saints for the next 5 years for all I care if it means getting Lombardi.

mean more than the superbowl? F that. They can lose every game against the saints for the next 5 years for all I care if it means getting Lombardi.

You don't get it.....this game matters more....you don't think the constant losing to them doesn't mess with their psyche??? Football players are some prideful cats man...

Edited by DirtyBird8711

So you're basically saying our hated rival can have their way with us but if we get a Lombardi, it's well worth the ridicule and constant chastising and complaining on why the saints beat us...

Exactly what I'm saying. Give me rings, they can have their 2 wins a season. Easy decision to me.

Exactly what I'm saying. Give me rings, they can have their 2 wins a season. Easy decision to me.

Smh

I'd rather put foot to neck on them first just to get them out of the way...as well as rest of the division and the remaining teams on your schedule....you can't even think about going and winning the superbowl if you can't even win within your division....THOSE GAMES MATTER ALOT

Smh

I'd rather put foot to neck on them first just to get them out of the way...as well as rest of the division and the remaining teams on your schedule....you can't even think about going and winning the superbowl if you can't even win within your division....THOSE GAMES MATTER ALOT

Of course division games matter. It makes the trip to the playoffs much easier. Not the end of the world though, nobody can ever change my mind about that either. Rings > Beating Saints.

Guest Negatorris

I'll be there. I get back from my one year tour in Korea on August 27th so I'll be looking forward to going to the dome and screaming at some Aints within my first couple of weeks back.