The Ignore Feature

LouDog.

Spot on. Especially when a troll gets real 'spammy' and starts multiple threads, just to see if he/she can get someone to take the bait. Nice not to have to wade through their cesspools.

exactly. get rid of a few posters and this place is pretty similar to how it was years ago before all the trolls

I've got WFW on ignore just so I don't have to see those ridiculous gifs he adds to every single post. Also because he's a clown.

Old Falcons is thisclose to making me double the amount of folks on my ignore list tho...

Old Falcon doesnt bother me. He is so bad at attempting to troll that it is entertaining

It's really more of a matter of the pictures... I'm on here at work mostly and if a coworker/boss walks by and there's just text on the screen nbd, but when there's a crazy ******** chick clapping wildly or a huge DEMOCRATS SUCK bumper sticker on the screen then I have to explain ****...

I do. Back when I came to this forum a lot less frequently it helped since I would often forget who was and wasn't a jack@ss. Who can keep up. Same thing with trolls on the main board. If you're just a flat out racist attention whoring troll that doesn't even add any entertainment value I see no reason to be subjected to your posts. Only regular I have from this forum is the terryowens clown and Skareffect but that was b/c of the spoiler thing.

It's really more of a matter of the pictures... I'm on here at work mostly and if a coworker/boss walks by and there's just text on the screen nbd, but when there's a crazy ******** chick clapping wildly or a huge DEMOCRATS SUCK bumper sticker on the screen then I have to explain ****...

yeah that might be kind of hard to explain laugh.png

I'm kind of surprised that more people don't use the Ignore list. Especially when certain trolls know which buttons to push on certain people, and next thing you know you're into 3 pages of these idiots engaging in dueling insults that have nothing to do with the thread.

Although...truth be told...it's sometimes fun to engage in a bit of troll smack-down!

Never put anyone on ignore and never reported anyone to the mods. I think even the most useless, obnoxious posters we've had here over the years are good for at least a condescending chuckle every now and then.

I agree its fun to see what fresh new stupidity the posters come up with or how ignorant and insipid they can be.