B.r- " Matt Ryan Will Be Back With A Vengeance In 2014"

He better be .....I'd say he did pretty fkng good last year considering he was the most pressured QB in the NFL and was playing with 2nd-3rd tier WRs for most of the season. Now that we have upgraded his O line and defense I'm expecting a monster year for him, maybe his best ever ...MOFO will have a chip on his shoulder, should have better protection and his first losing season will be hella motivation. Just give him another .35 seconds and see what happens ...

Assuming Sam Baker goes down, I see us having a top 10 offensive line, with a top 10 run game to match. I truly believe between Holmes and Carimi we will have a solid RT as well as future pro-bowl LT in Matthews.

I think Gonz retiring helps Matt as well, forcing him to stay with his deeper progressions.

I see no reason Matt can't 4k and 30+ TD even with the return of our ground game.

Guest King Jigsaw

Is that not the end of the season?

Considering that we played two more games after that article was posted, I don't believe so. It's still old in the context of 'news'. I'm not saying you shouldn't have posted it, just saying it's not exactly hot off the press.

Considering that we played two more games after that article was posted, I don't believe so. It's still old in the context of 'news'. I'm not saying you shouldn't have posted it, just saying it's not exactly hot off the press.

He loves him some Ice!

Not for nothing, Ryan can play like he did last year.

It's his supporting cast and d that need to get to avenging.

Exactly. I don't see how anyone with eyes can say Ryan didn't have a great season with what he was working with. It's an absolute f'n miracle he didn't get injured.

Guys get heathy and some rookies contribute this is going to be a good to great football season in Atlanta.

Guest failconkillervacarro

Mofos, Matty Ice never left! cool.png

U right..he was always on the ground. Everyone's defense knew where to find him

He better be .....I'd say he did pretty fkng good last year considering he was the most pressured QB in the NFL and was playing with 2nd-3rd tier WRs for most of the season. Now that we have upgraded his O line and defense I'm expecting a monster year for him, maybe his best ever ...MOFO will have a chip on his shoulder, should have better protection and his first losing season will be hella motivation. Just give him another .35 seconds and see what happens ...

I'm with you Bro he'll be back no doubt.

Just give the man his pieces back and some protection and he'll slice and dice.