Prince Shembo - Lb - Falcons

Trouble

comming from a falcon fan the bucs must have a rough history if the only team you have a better history than in the NFCS is the falcons, and what makes it worse you are bragging about it. eveeryone knows the falcons history is miserable.

Not what I said. I didn't bring up any other team in the South. Just the Falcons & the Bucs. If this is the best you can do, move onto another thread. You trying to change the content of what I said may work at your preschool, but Not here, Not with Me.wink.png

No, just trying to teach you some common sense.

Not that you would have any. (insert winking emoticon here).

Still Angry? Take a few slow deep breaths, then down a six pack or two. That'll make it all better! Usually does..........until you wake up.wink.png

Not what I said. I didn't bring up any other team in the South. Just the Falcons & the Bucs. If this is the best you can do, move onto another thread. You trying to change the content of what I said may work at your preschool, but Not here, Not with Me.wink.png

excuse me but you dont know who you are talking to you demented old coot, ive done more for this country than you can dream about, so next time you want to make a pre school reference and stoop to insults, think about who you are talking to.

excuse me but you dont know who you are talking to you demented old coot, ive done more for this country than you can dream about, so next time you want to make a pre school reference and stoop to insults, think about who you are talking to.

Nor do you....works both ways. Sorry, but your intimidation tactics need some serious work. wink.png

Again, no common sense. Or football talk. Just being a dumb a$$ as usual...

Common sense..........Like drinking to you pass out, or smack a loved one, or driving drunk with my kids in the car? You mean your kind of common sense? Sorry Junior, but you can have it.cool.png

It's not worth it bro. I'm not sure why I ever respond to the ridiculous crap he posts....I guess I'll just put him back on IGNORE until he decides to stop acting like an idiot.

Common sense..........Like drinking to you pass out, or smack a loved one, or driving drunk with my kids in the car? You mean your kind of common sense? Sorry Junior, but you can have it.cool.png

Name calling and accusations. I can do that too Smokey. Maybe you should smoke some $hit before you come on these boards because you seem to be VERY emotionally invested. Get a life dude. Seriously. I think I speak for PLENTY of people on here when I say, well....just STFU! laugh.png

BTW, I'm not sure what experiences you have had while smoking or drinking, but for me they certainly don't involve passing out, hitting anyone, or driving under the influence. Nice try though. You really are trying WAY too hard to bring a proud and successful person down. HINT: You won't and can't do it.

BTW, I'm not sure what experiences you have had while smoking or drinking, but for me they certainly don't involve passing out, hitting anyone, or driving under the influence. Nice try though. You really are trying WAY too hard to bring a proud and successful person down. HINT: You won't and can't do it.

You can deny what you've said here before all you want. As far as you being proud, I'd say that's quite apparent, success is subjective, so I'll not dispute that, it's not my place to. Not going for a put down, more of an eye opener. I see you're in complete denial of what you posted here long ago, so I'll not make any attempt to have you fess up, it's obvious you can't/won't.

dam jb if you feel that bad about yourself for being a pot head put the weed down, its never to late to quit. not saying there is anything wrong with smoking but if you cant handle it. it would probally make you think a little clearer if you laid off.

You can deny what you've said here before all you want. As far as you being proud, I'd say that's quite apparent, success is subjective, so I'll not dispute that, it's not my place to. Not going for a put down, more of an eye opener. I see you're in complete denial of what you posted here long ago, so I'll not make any attempt to have you fess up, it's obvious you can't/won't.

Your arms are not growing any longer so stop reaching. Seriously.