Prince Shembo - Lb - Falcons

Trouble

Falcons DC Mike Nolan confirmed the team envisions fourth-round pick Prince Shembo as an inside linebacker.

Shembo was an at-times dynamic outside rusher at Notre Dame, but is a bit straight-linish in his movements, and lacks an ability to "bend the edge." He could give Atlanta some pass-rush juice from the interior, which is arguably more important than outside rush. Shembo will compete for sub-package snaps with Joplo Bartu behind starters Sean Weatherspoon and Paul Worrilow.

Source: ESPN.com

Jun 6 - 2:23 PM

Guest fibonacci

If spoon does not show up. I better see us playing these rookies like Shembo in his place.

Also I'll wait and see what I see in camp from this guy. I won't be taking the word from any of the ANALyst/reporter/homers/haters.

Wasted pick. Evidently they're having a hard time figuring out how to use Shimbo. Right after the draft, Dimitroff was saying he'd be a pass rushing OLB or DE, now Nolan's saying they want him at ILB. Make up your mind!

I love how all these people think they got beasts on their defense because they beat holmes or blood or whoever else we lined up out there

If someone playing the Falcons last year didn't sack matt ryan, Their defense has some issues.

Wasted pick. Evidently they're having a hard time figuring out how to use Shimbo. Right after the draft, Dimitroff was saying he'd be a pass rushing OLB or DE, now Nolan's saying they want him at ILB. Make up your mind!

Seriously dude? WTF do you think OTA's and training camp is for?? "Make up your mind?" Really? Why wouldn't you evaluate the player in the defensive system you are using and make a determination based on performance. Heck, he might not be in his ideal position until Week 3 or later - he may not even play! Let's see what these guys can do first.

You never cease to make yourself look dumber and dumber with just about everything you post.

Seriously dude? WTF do you think OTA's and training camp is for?? "Make up your mind?" Really? Why wouldn't you evaluate the player in the defensive system you are using and make a determination based on performance. Heck, he might not be in his ideal position until Week 3 or later - he may not even play! Let's see what these guys can do first.

You never cease to make yourself look dumber and dumber with just about everything you post.

Somebody STILL angry.........laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I realize you can't bring yourself to believe not everyone was on the same wavelength when they drafted Prince as to what he could bring to the Falcons defensive scheme, but to to get all TATF about it, is rather amusing.wink.png

Easy fm. If anyone knows what a waisted draft pick looks like, it's a Buc fan.

True, but what's surprising is, so should a Falcons fan. But evidently not in the case of RC or TATF. You all have no idea, still thinking your QB is worth the money he's being paid.tongue.png

You want me to list your failed draft picks? I'd rather not, but if your still hanging on to the belief the Falcons have a better history than then Buccaneers, I'll do it for you.wink.png

Then we add how "SPECIAL" you all seem to think Worrilow is, and it's ALL pretty laughable.wink.pngwink.png

True, but what's surprising is, so should a Falcons fan. But evidently not in the case of RC or TATF. You all have no idea, still thinking your QB is worth the money he's being paid.tongue.png

You want me to list your failed draft picks? I'd rather not, but if your still hanging on to the belief the Falcons have a better history than then Bucca

comming from a falcon fan the bucs must have a rough history if the only team you have a better history than in the NFCS is the falcons, and what makes it worse you are bragging about it. eveeryone knows the falcons history is miserable.

Somebody STILL angry.........laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I realize you can't bring yourself to believe not everyone was on the same wavelength when they drafted Prince as to what he could bring to the Falcons defensive scheme, but to to get all TATF about it, is rather amusing.wink.png

No, just trying to teach you some common sense.

Not that you would have any. (insert winking emoticon here).