I Have A Dumb Stupid Opinion About The Falcons

I'm also kind of an idiot. I'm gonna blame Matt Ryan for our troubles because he makes $20 million dollars and when you make $20 million dollars you're supposed to be magic and have the ability to make rainbows shoot out your butt. I'm also gonna berate the rookies and state how much I don't trust them because that's what I do. I also hold fast to my belief that nobody in a Falcons uniform can ever improve... EVER, so if they struggled last year at all I want them cut. if anybody disagrees with me, they're a useless clueless no nothing homer. if you reply to me with facts to discredit my idiotic ranting, I'll ignore you, since it doesn't support my nonsensical ramblings.

this is pretty much what the board looks like. I can't wait til the season starts so we can at least have a few threads to talk about actual football.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

I'm also kind of an idiot. I'm gonna blame Matt Ryan for our troubles because he makes $20 million dollars and when you make $20 million dollars you're supposed to be magic and have the ability to make rainbows shoot out your butt. I'm also gonna berate the rookies and state how much I don't trust them because that's what I do. I also hold fast to my belief that nobody in a Falcons uniform can ever improve... EVER, so if they struggled last year at all I want them cut. if anybody disagrees with me, they're a useless clueless no nothing homer. if you reply to me with facts to discredit my idiotic ranting, I'll ignore you, since it doesn't support my nonsensical ramblings.

this is pretty much what the board looks like. I can't wait til the season starts so we can at least have a few threads to talk about actual football.

This post has so much insight about football, that it's opened my eyes.

I think the off-season has been rather positive so far...overall.

For the most part it has. The usual suspects who're only here to stir up ish are being themselves but that's expected. There is a few pretty ignorant people in Vels Hawley thread. Some of which OP described to a T.

Matt Ryan is our leader and highest paid player . He deserves most criticism . I don't know what's hard to understand . Should you criticize a water boy . If Facebook goes under should the custodian that mops the floors at night be criticized or should Mark Zuckenberg . If Citibank goes under should you blame your bank teller or Michael Corbat ? .. If you walk into Home Depot and the person has no clue what you are talking about with their apron on should you blame them for there stupidity or Frank Blake

Well, the World Cup is only a week away.. ph34r.png...

kanye-runaway-o.gif

In keeping with the mood of the thread:

Konz and Holmes were terrible, are terrible, and always will be terrible. They showed absolutely nothing last year, and this year will be more of the same. Insert comment here about Konz being "soft" and Holmes wanting to eat something, or some **** like that.

Best thing I ever did (related to being a student of football) is buy Pat Kirwan's "Take your eye off the ball" and then getting a subscription to NFL.gom game rewind to get access to the all-22. That built off what I already knew and just made problem areas obvious as well as understanding the little things...

If I could see you now, you'd be getting a standing ovation!!!

Best thing I ever did (related to being a student of football) is buy Pat Kirwan's "Take your eye off the ball" and then getting a subscription to NFL.gom game rewind to get access to the all-22. That built off what I already knew and just made problem areas obvious as well as understanding the little things...

I love having Game Rewind. Before I even comment on a game or a play I always go & take a look at the film. I make sure I can backup anything I type with facts, unless I'm being silly

Matt Ryan is our leader and highest paid player . He deserves most criticism . I don't know what's hard to understand . Should you criticize a water boy . If Facebook goes under should the custodian that mops the floors at night be criticized or should Mark Zuckenberg . If Citibank goes under should you blame your bank teller or Michael Corbat ? .. If you walk into Home Depot and the person has no clue what you are talking about with their apron on should you blame them for there stupidity or Frank Blake

Yup! Just like HD fell down all by himself at the NFC championship game. Yup! We should blame Matt for that and the Steven Jackson drop on the very first game of last season. Yup! We should blame it all at the Maturall.

Dude you cannot compare a corporation to a football team. In football it takes more than 1 player to make a play, every single play. I think you are way off base on this comparison.

Dude you cannot compare a corporation to a football team. In football it takes more than 1 player to make a play, every single play. I think you are way off base on this comparison.

In a corporation it takes more than 1 person to make the company successful. The failures of the company should go to the highest paid people , the decision makers and the CEO

If your company is failing it's not cause of the every day casual joe it's from management and the higher paid employees .