Nba Finals Picks / Games Thread

Willy Mo

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got no idea. Maybe Timmy wants to win this one and retire. Has he said anything? Timmy has made a career of not letting anyone know what he's thinking.

But this could be the big threes last opportunity. Maybe bosh leaves.

I've got no idea. Maybe Timmy wants to win this one and retire. Has he said anything? Timmy has made a career of not letting anyone know what he's thinking.

But this could be the big threes last opportunity. Maybe bosh leaves.

Heck if I were Duncan, I would retire after winning this title. The man has secured his spot in the HOF IMO. But I guess that depends on if he still feels he can still be a solid contributor and if he still has that passion for the game. Oh Duncan hasn't said anything outside of the " we are going to do it this time" comment he made a few days ago.

Heck if I were Duncan, I would retire after winning this title. The man has secured his spot in the HOF IMO. But I guess that depends on if he still feels he can still be a solid contributor and if he still has that passion for the game. Oh Duncan hasn't said anything outside of the " we are going to do it this time" comment he made a few days ago.

Yeah. Duncan's reserved personality makes it anyone's guess. Who knows what his passions are away from ball, or if he even has any haha

I had whoever lost tonight winning game 2, especially if it was the Heat. They'll go back to Miami 1-1. Heat I think will then go 2-1 at home sending it back to San Antonio up 3-2 where the Spurs will force a game 7 with a decisive win. After that I have absolutely no idea.

Aaah mooosh - let the excuses begin.

Tony Parker missed half the game against OKC - what's SAS do? Crush OKC.

This is what happens when you have a capable bench that gets consistent minutes during the regular season so that come playoff time the moment isn't too big for them.

This just gives us an excuse to whip out the old lebron James jokes.

How do you know its lebrons birthday? Everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early.

Why cant Lebron shop at the dollar store?

He only has 3 quarters

Oh how I've missed these

Why'd Lebron move down south? Cause his mom went west.

Oh that ones just wrong.