Hey Kenny Vaccaro. I'm Coming For You...

This is simply not true. It was not a late slide. Ryan's butt slid along the ground for over a yard before Vacarro hit him. Watch the tape again like I just did you lying saint.

Over a yard? Exaggerate much? His butt hit the ground at the 15 and Vacarro hit him before the 14. Even if it was "over a yard", which it wasn't, we're talking about football players running full speed and you're acting like a yard is a long time.

Watch the play without your homer glasses on and it's not a dirty play. It's a rookie making a mistake. If Ryan doesn't want to get hit he should have slid before he got a couple of yards away from the defender. It's how I feel about all QBs, including Brees.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother.

You are a moron.

The confrontation occurred on the Bengals sideline. Not during a special teams play. After the guy had been on the sideline for at least a minute. Definitely long enough to get high fives from his teammates

The altercation was the RESUT of what HAPPENED during a special teams play.

Not the same thing. It's a subtle distinction. But it's a significant one. I don't expect you to get it.

Suffice it to say that everything you have said has been disproven. Go back to bed. I can't help you.

Kirk Out.

lol. Looks like you're the only one going along with what you're saying, again. Lmao. You mad?

Don't exactly see the point to the title. Think it could have been different to fit your point.

But they'd a bad man right there. Maybe I was looking wrong but it looked like Cox was a good 3 or 4 yards on their sideline.

Don't take **** from anyone, no matter who they are or what position they play. That's the mentality we need. I wouldn't have anything against our players doing what cox did. He didn't throw any punches but he made **** sure to let them know it's unacceptable.

Guest King Jigsaw

I think this is the thread the OP was trying to create, yet failed miserably at. I believe he was simply trying to say "Bryan Cox will give the Falcons a new attitude that won't allow things like late hits on our Quarterback to go unpunished."

Instead we get "We coming for you! F******* rookie protecting kickers and shît. You're a moron. No IQ floors. I just got corrected by a Saints fan."

Have to say, I liked the video. Its about watching out for your team mate. Impressed that as a rookie, Bryan Cox stood up for his team-mate, a smaller guy like a kicker, in that manner. HOF Pittsburg ILB Jack Lambert famously punched Dallas SS Cliff Harris in the Super Bowl for taunting and picking on his kicker...and he was beloved for it. Toughness is what we wanted and I hope we achieve it. Over a season you my draw a penalty but do not see anything wrong protecting a team mate. It will draw the team closer.

Edited by AEFalcon

Have to say, I liked the video. Its about watching out for your team mate. Impressed that as a rookie, Bryan Cox stood up for his team-mate, a smaller guy like a kicker, in that manner. HOF Pittsburg ILB Jack Lambert famously punched Dallas SS Cliff Harris in the Super Bowl for taunting and picking on his kicker...and he was beloved for it. Toughness is what we wanted and I hope we achieve it. Over a season you my draw a penalty but do not see anything wrong protecting a team mate. It will draw the team closer.

Lambert famously threw Harris to the ground. There was no punch. Even Lambert had more sense than that.

I must say. You guys are boring the s*** outta me. I'll give you credit though, you are now boring me at a level much higher than I previously could have imagined.

Nevertheless, yall gettin on my da**** nerves. I done farted in front of a client.

No, YaBoiJ, I will not bother to explain what my farting in front of a client has to do with this conversation.

Guest King Jigsaw

Translation: "My life is so unfulfilling that I come on here and act like a tool to get attention and entertain myself. You guys are calling me out on this, so I'm not happy."

I don't get the hostility towards OP from all you guys. It's been apparent to me from his first 5 posts, and now thanks to this thread it should be apparent to everyone else on this board: OP loves the Cox! He feeds on Cox, he's full of Cox. His life is literally defined by his infatuation with Cox. I commend him for his continued bravery and wish him the best in his pursuit of Cox.

I must say. You guys are boring the s*** outta me. I'll give you credit though, you are now boring me at a level much higher than I previously could have imagined.

Nevertheless, yall gettin on my da**** nerves. I done farted in front of a client.

No, YaBoiJ, I will not bother to explain what my farting in front of a client has to do with this conversation.

I'm just sayin, your farting has **** to do with Vaccaro and your all time favorite Cox. Don't blame me for your message not being clear with everyone.

Vacarro did get flagged. I'm not sure if y'all missed it lol. Definitely got a personal foul flag though.

I didn't think the hit was dirty like some here do. Ryan slid VERY late. I don't understand why QBs can leave the pocket an run right up to a guy and drop down and if anybody touches them, it's a flag. How is Vacarro suppose to know Ryan, or any other QB is just gonna go down? For the record, it was Vacarros first professional game.

If Vacarro was just trying to tackle Ryan, without knowing he was going to slide, why was he flying head first into the ground on top of him? Either he was trying to blow Ryan's knee out or he was trying to spear Ryan after he slid.