Hey Kenny Vaccaro. I'm Coming For You...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Bryan Cox (defensive player and defensive line coach) be going after Vaccaro (defensive back). Did I completely miss the message here. His guys aren't the ones on the field at the same time as Vaccaro. 5 am I'm guessing my brain isn't ready for this

Yeah. You missed the point. It's about setting a tone. How long you been watching football bro?

Better yet. Let's not do this.

By the way. According to that thought process. Why not say,

"what does coming to the defense of a kicker have to do with coming to the defense of quarterback"

Or, "what does a special teams play have to do with either a defensive or offensive play".

Or. "What does a dolphins/bengals game have to do with a Saints/Falcons game".

On and on and on.

Geez.

Edited by LotsaPoppa

Yeah. You missed the point. It's about setting a tone. How long you been watching football bro?

could've sworn I typed it's 5 am my brain probably isn't ready for this. But that was probably overlooked. Only thing I saw in that video was penalties and late hits. That's not setting the tone. That's costing your team valuable yards in today's game.

By the way. According to that thought process. Why not say,

"what does coming to the defense of a kicker have to do with coming to the defense of quarterback"

Or, "what does a special teams play have to do with either a defensive or offensive play".

Or. "What does a dolphins/bengals game have to do with a Saints/Falcons game".

On and on and on.

Geez.

lol take it how you wanna take it. You post a video from a game from the 91.the things that took place in that video don't come close to happening in today's game. Things get chippy every now and then but it doesn't get that serious at all. It would mean more if those events still occured today

lol take it how you wanna take it. You post a video from a game from the 91.the things that took place in that video don't come close to happening in today's game. Things get chippy every now and then but it doesn't get that serious at all. It would mean more if those events still occured today

You're right. I missed that.

I should have also added:

"What does a single f****** ROOKIE standing up for his KICKER in 1991 have to do with an entire roster of veterans making twice as much as that rookie did, NOT standing up for their $100 miilion quarterback in 2013".

Look. Why don't we just look at it this way...

It's still 5am somewhere, take your azz back to bed.

"What does a single f****** ROOKIE standing up for his KICKER in 1991 have to do with an entire roster of veterans making twice as much as that rookie did, NOT standing up for their $100 miilion quarterback in 2013".

If that's the case it would have made more sense to post a video of a offensive line standing up for their Quarterback. Btw, I have a job. Have no choice but to stay woke now :(. If you can show me a video from recent history where a player stood up for a kicker, that would really be impressive

not-sure-if-stupid-or-just-a-desperate-troll.jpg

That's not setting the tone. That's costing your team valuable yards in today's game.

Wow!

Ain't that some s***. I guess that's just the difference between you and me bro. As a matter of fact, it might be the difference between the falcons o-line and playoff winning o-lines. Furthermore, it might be the difference between the falcons team in general vs. other teams that matriculate through the playoffs.

At some point you have to make a decision. Would you rather have a flag and a 15 yard penalty or have somebody rape and sh** on your quarterback? You would rather have your qb raped and sh***** on. I'm taking the flag. And do you know why?

Kuz dis shi* gone stop bruh!

Let's start with the fact that there is no flag that will take the spear out of my qb's flank. So even if they had thrown a flag, which they didn't, that still would not have been good enough.

Second. I promise you! If you do that to my qb and I whoop the livin' shi* outta you. I bet you! That will be the last time I EVER have to take a flag for some bs like that. Conversely, if you don't do something. That type of non-sense continues on and on and on. Sh** just the year before, we had Panthers players openly placing virtual bounties on our qb in the press. And they backed it right up by coming out and kicking our azzez.

Unheard of!!!

Did that kicker get hit again? No! Why? Not because a flag was thrown (there wasn't one thrown). Not because the hit was necessarily or technically illegal. It's because you know that somewhere on that sideline, there is a Go* Da**** fool that can't be reasoned with.

"So what are you saying Poppa?"

What I am saying is that, if people find sanctuary in your f****** sanity. They gonna find a way to try you.

Third. And don't undervalue the importance of this. What else happened in that video? What have we always been taught about football. "The guy who retaliates is always the guy that gets caught and penalized."

Really? Did you see the second fight? Where the DB came after the the RB in retaliation? Guess what... They caught the instigator. That might have marked the first time I have ever seen a guy that initiated a skirmish get penalized and the guy that retaliated did not get penalized. They didn't even do the off-setting penalties non-sense.

Brian Cox took a penalty and set some sh** straight.

Everybody else fell in line...

LottsaPoppa 2:32

Why would Bryan Cox (defensive player and defensive line coach) be going after Vaccaro (defensive back).

This doesn't make any sense. How is Cox ( or his players) gonna come after Vaccaro when they both play defense.

By the way.

The guy that Cox went after in the video?

Was a defensive player!

Alex Gordon - Linebacker

Brian Cox - Linebacker

It's amazing how closely Spinelessness and Excuses go hand in hand.

TATF... Where the IQs have no floors.

Wow!

Ain't that some s***. I guess that's just the difference between you and me bro. As a matter of fact, it might be the difference between the falcons o-line and playoff winning o-lines. Furthermore, it might be the difference between the falcons team in general vs. other teams that matriculate through the playoffs.

At some point you have to make a decision. Would you rather have a flag and a 15 yard penalty or have somebody rape and sh** on your quarterback? You would rather have your qb raped and sh***** on. I'm taking the flag. And do you know why?

Kuz dis shi* gone stop bruh!

Let's start with the fact that there is no flag that will take the spear out of my qb's flank. So even if they had thrown a flag, which they didn't, that still would not have been good enough.

Second. I promise you! If you do that to my qb and I whoop the livin' shi* outta you. I bet you! That will be the last time I EVER have to take a flag for some bs like that. Conversely, if you don't do something. That type of non-sense continues on and on and on. Sh** just the year before, we had Panthers players openly placing virtual bounties on our qb in the press. And they backed it right up by coming out and kicking our azzez.

Unheard of!!!

Did that kicker get hit again? No! Why? Not because a flag was thrown (there wasn't one thrown). Not because the hit was necessarily or technically illegal. It's because you know that somewhere on that sideline, there is a Go* Da**** fool that can't be reasoned with.

"So what are you saying Poppa?"

What I am saying is that, if people find sanctuary in your f****** sanity. They gonna find a way to try you.

Third. And don't undervalue the importance of this. What else happened in that video? What have we always been taught about football. "The guy who retaliates is always the guy that gets caught and penalized."

Really? Did you see the second fight? Where the DB came after the the RB in retaliation? Guess what... They caught the instigator. That might have marked the first time I have ever seen a guy that initiated a skirmish get penalized and the guy that retaliated did not get penalized. They didn't even do the off-setting penalties non-sense.

Brian Cox took a penalty and set some sh** straight.

Everybody else fell in line...

LottsaPoppa 2:32

once again, that was over 20 years ago. You hardly see that these days. Vaccaro got a cheap shot in on Ryan. Personally, I feel like it was legal and rightfully a non flag. If a player is already in stride to make a hit, why pull up at the last second only to cause injury upon himself. If Ryan didn't like getting hit, he should have stayed in the pocket and took the sack instead of trying to make a play with his legs.

By the way.

Was a defensive player!

Alex Gordon - Linebacker

Brian Cox - Linebacker

but it was a special teams play. It's the only way it would have ever happened

once again, that was over 20 years ago. You hardly see that these days. Vaccaro got a cheap shot in on Ryan. Personally, I feel like it was legal and rightfully a non flag. If a player is already in stride to make a hit, why pull up at the last second only to cause injury upon himself. If Ryan didn't like getting hit, he should have stayed in the pocket and took the sack instead of trying to make a play with his legs.

Vacarro did get flagged. I'm not sure if y'all missed it lol. Definitely got a personal foul flag though.

I didn't think the hit was dirty like some here do. Ryan slid VERY late. I don't understand why QBs can leave the pocket an run right up to a guy and drop down and if anybody touches them, it's a flag. How is Vacarro suppose to know Ryan, or any other QB is just gonna go down? For the record, it was Vacarros first professional game.

By the way.

Was a defensive player!

Alex Gordon - Linebacker

Brian Cox - Linebacker

And in your case, no actual digits.

but it was a special teams play. It's the only way it would have ever happened

My brother.

You are a moron.

The confrontation occurred on the Bengals sideline. Not during a special teams play. After the guy had been on the sideline for at least a minute. Definitely long enough to get high fives from his teammates

The altercation was the RESUT of what HAPPENED during a special teams play.

Not the same thing. It's a subtle distinction. But it's a significant one. I don't expect you to get it.

Suffice it to say that everything you have said has been disproven. Go back to bed. I can't help you.

Kirk Out.

The point is that Cox, as a coach, will bring some badly needed toughness and attitude to a Falcon's team that embarrassed its owner by not going up to Vacarro and at least saying something. Also, in the video clip, the Bengals cheap shotted a kicker then the very next play were flagged for a face mask out of bounds. It wasn't a late hit. The Dolphins were not penalized at all.

Vacarro did get flagged. I'm not sure if y'all missed it lol. Definitely got a personal foul flag though.

I didn't think the hit was dirty like some here do. Ryan slid VERY late. I don't understand why QBs can leave the pocket an run right up to a guy and drop down and if anybody touches them, it's a flag. How is Vacarro suppose to know Ryan, or any other QB is just gonna go down? For the record, it was Vacarros first professional game.

This is simply not true. It was not a late slide. Ryan's butt slid along the ground for over a yard before Vacarro hit him. Watch the tape again like I just did you lying saint.