Dave Dameshek's 2014 All N F C S Team Projection

Kevo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin is an obvious snub, but why all the negativity on Robinson. Dude did get an audition last year so it's not just fanbase hype for a bottom roster player.

I really like Robinson's potential.

But that audition was statistically just a little below Antone Smith's audition last year in terms of impact.

Would anyone reasonably say that Antone Smith is the best RB in the NFCS, probably not, but statistically he fares very well against Robinson.

Especially notable was that Robinson had NO catches last year.... on the Saints... with Drew Brees and Payton offense known for featuring RB as receivers.

I'll also throw one out there the falcons have a better record than the saints and panthers

You'd think Falcons fans would stop betting against the Saints' scouting dept. and their knack for finding UDFA RBs specifically. YOU'D THINK THEY'D LEARN.

I'm in, Durrtay.

Sig or avi bet? And for how long?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear he caught a pass against the Seahawks.
rotoworld has 0 catches credited to Robinson in 2013
You can see in the YouTube vid above he caught a pass against Seattle.

Guys... his ONE catch was in the playoff game, which is generally not counted in regular season statistics and really shouldnt be used when comparing him to RBs that didnt play in the playoffs.

Go ahead though, add his 2 game playoff numbers to the 16 he was eligible for in the regular season and he still has potential, but in no way should be considered best in the division.

ps: the Youtube video actually showed 2 catches... one against the Raiders... but that one was called back so in reality... it didnt count even though the video shows it as if it had.

Edited by Retro Roq

Got this from SR :

(The link is for his podcast)

http://davedameshek.nfl.com/2014/06/03/ddfp-262-all-nfc-south-team/

Coach- Sean Payton

QB-Drew Brees

RB- Khiry Robinson

WR- Julio Jones, Vincent Jackson, Roddy White(honorable mentions to cooks and colston)

TE- Graham

OL- Saints as a group. called the panthers

O-line the worst unit in the division

DL- Panthers

LBs- Keuchly(said he was best in the league) LaVonte David, Thomas Davis (honorable mention for galette)

CBs- Verner, desmond trufant, Keenan Lewis(honorable mention for Champ based on his career)

S- Saints sweep. Vaccaro and Byrd

Got this from SR :

(The link is for his podcast)

http://davedameshek.nfl.com/2014/06/03/ddfp-262-all-nfc-south-team/

Coach- Sean Payton

QB-Drew Brees

RB- Khiry Robinson

WR- Julio Jones, Vincent Jackson, Roddy White(honorable mentions to cooks and colston)

TE- Graham

OL- Saints as a group. called the panthers

O-line the worst unit in the division

DL- Panthers

LBs- Keuchly(said he was best in the league) LaVonte David, Thomas Davis (honorable mention for galette)

CBs- Verner, desmond trufant, Keenan Lewis(honorable mention for Champ based on his career)

S- Saints sweep. Vaccaro and Byrd

come on,you got to be kidding.what did vaccaro do at all last yr other than cheap shot matt ryan,and you got damaged goods on byrd.just had back surgery!!!!!you just sound stupid now..way to over pay for a banged up safety and let your best player go,that lil midget sproles...vaccaro and byrd...BAHAHAHA!!!!!

if i was a betting man i wouldnt be betting very much on cooks to lead the NFCS in receiving yards, i mean it takes the average NFL superstar receiver 3 years to hit their prime....if we are assuming that is what cooks is going to be. i would bet on him taking off in 2016

come on,you got to be kidding.what did vaccaro do at all last yr other than cheap shot matt ryan,and you got damaged goods on byrd.just had back surgery!!!!!you just sound stupid now..way to over pay for a banged up safety and let your best player go,that lil midget sproles...vaccaro and byrd...BAHAHAHA!!!!!

Here's a smart one.

This dude gets it.