Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stoic

I Will Eat A Fresh Habenero Pepper If Southward Does Not Start Week 1

622 posts in this topic

I have dried extracts of the 3 hottest pepps in the world. Ghost pails in comparison to the mean front pain of a reaper.

I have dried extracts of the 3 hottest pepps in the world. Ghost pails in comparison to the mean front pain of a reaper.

good lord, I want nothing to do with such pure evil .....unsure.png
Stoic likes this

Yeah but you won't suppository one

Trust me brah...when you get the REAL DEAL....it burns upon entry AND exit.

#ringoffire

Why is it so dang difficult to post a simple pic on here??!

Because they have ridiculous restrictions on the image extensions that are allowed on this board.

I casually walked to the nearby frozen yogurt place for free samples after trying the reaper extract. Had to man up for the lady who behind the counter at the hot sause store

dchen46 likes this

for people compaining about pics. I still just copy and paste with no problem. I take it it doesnt work like that for most anymore?

I casually walked to the nearby frozen yogurt place for free samples after trying the reaper extract. Had to man up for the lady who behind the counter at the hot sause store

I have some reaper extract. That is some hot stuff.

Things are actually looking good for OP and Southward right now. With the way the other guys are playing, except for maybe Ishmael. He might actually start as scary as that sounds. Terrifies me big time.

Things are actually looking good for OP and Southward right now. With the way the other guys are playing, except for maybe Ishmael. He might actually start as scary as that sounds. Terrifies me big time.

Lol I didn't even read your post. Nothing is wrong with Ish starting.