Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stoic

I Will Eat A Fresh Habenero Pepper If Southward Does Not Start Week 1

622 posts in this topic

Largest group are wannabe MTV Jackass style types.

I really enjoy the taste of a nice hot chili pepper. Over the years, you get used to them, and want to taste some of the more spicy ones like the ghost chili.

Haberneros tastes great and we use them a lot in our cooking. Showing off has nothing to do with it for me ...

The only downside usually comes the day after .. I'll spare you the details biggrin.png

StockSpyder likes this

Just for the record, Stoic is my boy. I think we are the only two on here from Indiana. Therefore I'll do what any good friend would do and make sure he's held accountable to this. I'll also probably man the camera when it goes down.

Stoic likes this

Cinnamon challenge followed by the Carolina reaper pepper followed by the gallon of milk challenge.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I've completed the cinnamon challenge before with no problems. :)

I too enjoy the spicy foods and peppers. Plus, peppers have like 10x more vitamin c than an orange.

But spicy foods are bad for your teeth because of their acid.

I will record it. Sometimes...ya gotta go with what the force is telling you.

He probably will but just in case you better know where the nearest hospital is

I don't understand why people eat super hot stuff like it's "cool". I mean why not also see how many lashes from a whip you can take?

Dude...I'm a pepperhead. And trust me...I ain't very cool.

I don't understand why people eat super hot stuff like it's "cool". I mean why not also see how many lashes from a whip you can take?

I like it....Habeneros honestlyhave great flavor. wrap it in some pork. Yum.

There's a large group of folks who do it who like spicy food, but theres a select few who are just masochistic . OP needs to up the bet to a ghost pepper.

Hot peppers release endorphins, the hormones responsible for pleasure.

Stoic likes this

hey i love spicy food as much as anyone, but when we are talking 'super-hot' that stuff isn't for pleasure it's for pain. habenero peppers wouldn't apply but a ghost pepper definitely would.

hey i love spicy food as much as anyone, but when we are talking 'super-hot' that stuff isn't for pleasure it's for pain. habenero peppers wouldn't apply but a ghost pepper definitely would.

Why do people want the OP to be in such pain by eating a ghost pepper??!! LOL

I remember when I was 8 years old, and my mom's friend gave me a habanero pepper (on a bet that I couldn't eat it) and I took a big "Dorito Bite" because I thought nothing was hotter than jalepenos in the jar (soaked/sliced).....

I cried for Hours....upon hours....and never really forgave him after that.....LOL

Now they're no problem....

....and is excellent for sinuses, allergies & detoxifying the body

Stoic likes this

Just for the record, Stoic is my boy. I think we are the only two on here from Indiana. Therefore I'll do what any good friend would do and make sure he's held accountable to this. I'll also probably man the camera when it goes down.

Just want to confirm that my fellow bird Farmer 2 WILL hold me to this. We are both men of integrity (and very understanding wives)!

Tuggle'2 likes this

I'll eat a fresh habanero if Southward is on the roster by the time the new stadium opens.