Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stoic

I Will Eat A Fresh Habenero Pepper If Southward Does Not Start Week 1

616 posts in this topic

I grow carolina reapers.

I'll be sure to send the best one I have on hand at the time if you want it. bahahaha

hook me up with some seeds man!

So who's gonna be out at camp Aug. 1-4? May do a little "warm" up out there. Driving down 9 hours to see my BIRDZ!

Already tried the Carolina reaper extract. You guys make me laugh

Not impressing me brah. 16m Scoville. Crystal. Been there. (Drops mic)

Not impressing me brah. 16m Scoville. Crystal. Been there. (Drops mic)

If you're used to hot stuff this bet really isn't as impressive mate.

OP better start practicing with fresh jalepeños.

Southward doesn't even look PS-worthy, according to my inside sources at "The Branch."

Your inside source at the branch happen to be the simple janitor who was dropped on his head as a baby?

Everyone else is saying he is learning ultra fast and is excelling at STs. Almost a guaranteed lock due to it even. So much so that they are thinking of dropping some vets who've only been capable of STs.

Learn to lie better you freakin Golgothan. (Look it up, see what kind of King you really are)

Your inside source at the branch happen to be the simple janitor who was dropped on his head as a baby?

Everyone else is saying he is learning ultra fast and is excelling at STs. Almost a guaranteed lock due to it even. So much so that they are thinking of dropping some vets who've only been capable of STs.

Learn to lie better you freakin Golgothan. (Look it up, see what kind of King you really are)

I was thinking that his "inside source at The Branch" is a branch...but janitor works too...

I don't understand why people eat super hot stuff like it's "cool". I mean why not also see how many lashes from a whip you can take?

There's a large group of folks who do it who like spicy food, but theres a select few who are just masochistic . OP needs to up the bet to a ghost pepper.

There's a large group of folks who do it who like spicy food, but theres a select few who are just masochistic . OP needs to up the bet to a ghost pepper.

Largest group are wannabe MTV Jackass style types.

Largest group are wannabe MTV Jackass style types.

I really enjoy the taste of a nice hot chili pepper. Over the years, you get used to them, and want to taste some of the more spicy ones like the ghost chili.

Haberneros tastes great and we use them a lot in our cooking. Showing off has nothing to do with it for me ...

The only downside usually comes the day after .. I'll spare you the details biggrin.png

StockSpyder likes this

Just for the record, Stoic is my boy. I think we are the only two on here from Indiana. Therefore I'll do what any good friend would do and make sure he's held accountable to this. I'll also probably man the camera when it goes down.

Stoic likes this