Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stoic

I Will Eat A Fresh Habenero Pepper If Southward Does Not Start Week 1

616 posts in this topic

Are Habenero suppose to be challenging? CMON SON. Ghost Pepper or go home.

Carolina reaper

I grow carolina reapers.

I'll be sure to send the best one I have on hand at the time if you want it. bahahaha

Seriously? I'm a big fan of hot sauce and **** like that I'd like to buy some from you if you're selling.

Seriously? I'm a big fan of hot sauce and **** like that I'd like to buy some from you if you're selling.

If you want to actually grow it yourself, I hear there's a vendor on eBay that sells the seeds. Legitimate strain as well. I got mine from a restaurant owner who has a hot wing challenge and uses the peppers so I grew my own when he gave me the seeds.

I actually don't sell them since I use almost all of them for cooking and such, I may have 1-2 leftover per year that I usually give to my friends, but I'll let you know! Growing them are pretty cheap, I think for every 10 seeds, you may get 1 good plant.

No water or fluids

thanks. I was wondering

The key to surviving spicy food or peppers is Gatorade or Powerade. I have downed Habaneros with Gatorade/Powerade and it has killed the burn much sooner than milk or water.

Remember Gatorade or Powerade!!!

Good luck with that pepper, bro.

I think Southward is more of a long-term project. Haven't heard enough bad about him to think he doesn't have a chance, but I've also heard nothing but good about Lowery, and I'll always bank on the veteran signee with this team.

Hopefully the preferential treatment afforded his veteran status is backed up by his actually being the better player at this point in time. But I'd love to see Southward just blow up preseason and end up with a lot of playing time.

Stoic, I also feel Southward will start..by week 5. I just hope Smith is not too stupid and recognizes the talent in the kid.

Stoic, I also feel Southward will start..by week 5. I just hope Smith is not too stupid and recognizes the talent in the kid.

its not about talent....its about the kid being able to play all aspects of a complex defense that nolan likes to run...once he learns enough, he will get his plays.