Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stoic

I Will Eat A Fresh Habenero Pepper If Southward Does Not Start Week 1

622 posts in this topic

It's not that serious

It's serious when someone proclaims they are going to do something on these forums and or share/post it and doesn't follow through. I'm not saying someone should do what the OP was talking about doing. I'm mostly saying, IT HAS BEEN POSTED AND REMOVED and done that way a couple times apparently from what I have read in this thread.

Ya know, should of been posted and one and done. Saying you are going to post something and remove it is the issue I have with the OP, removing it for possible JOB resume reasons and stuff like that I understandable but should be mentioned if you started a post to begin with. But If you say you are going to do something, you do it. If the OP said there was a time limit on the post I would have not said anything. But there are a lot of us on here who have followed this post and "YEAH WHILE IT IS NOT THAT BIG A DEAL", It is however a REALLY BIG DEAL TAKING TIME OUT OF OUR DAY DEPENDING ON OUR SCHEDULES TO DO SO.

Just saying........... Not flaming ya here, just saying, if someone says they are going to do something they should do it and not delete it and make it available only to those who JOIN IN, that wreaks of VIRUS possible things where links go.

Just saying............. Dude needs to man up and post it PUBLIC and as per your reply yes it is serious, LINKS we click on these days can be CRYTO LOCKER LINKS if we aren't careful.

So you are dang right I am going to question any LINK, and not only that, how do I know the link wasn't some stupid ADWARE link? Did it drop a COOKIE? Did it send a virus?

Why would someone proclaim something like that and all the sudden post it and remove it? Did they remove it? OR WAS IT REMOVED? That is what I am questioning here. Watching out for my friends by asking. And Yes it is a big deal.

It's serious when someone proclaims they are going to do something on these forums and or share/post it and doesn't follow through. I'm not saying someone should do what the OP was talking about doing. I'm mostly saying, IT HAS BEEN POSTED AND REMOVED and done that way a couple times apparently from what I have read in this thread.

Ya know, should of been posted and one and done. Saying you are going to post something and remove it is the issue I have with the OP, removing it for possible JOB resume reasons and stuff like that I understand. But If you say you are going to do something, you do it. If the OP said there was a time limit on the post I would have not said anything. But there are a lot of us on here who have followed this post and "YEAH WHILE IT IS NOT THAT BIG A DEAL", It is however a REALLY BIG DEAL TAKING TIME OUT OF OUR DAY DEPENDING ON OUR SCHEDULES TO DO SO.

Just saying........... Not flaming ya here, just saying, if someone says they are going to do something they should do it and not delete it and make it available only to those who JOIN IN, that wreaks of VIRUS possible things where links go.

Just saying............. Dude needs to man up and post it PUBLIC and as per your reply yes it is serious, LINKS we click on these days can be CRYTO LOCKER LINKS if we aren't careful.

So you are dang right I am going to question any LINK, and not only that, how do I know the link wasn't some stupid ADWARE link? Did it drop a COOKIE? Did it send a virus?

Why would someone proclaim something like that and all the sudden post it and remove it? Did they remove it? OR WAS IT REMOVED? That is what I am questioning here. Watching out for my friends by asking. And Yes it is a big deal.

he posted it again last night. If you missed it, it's your fault. Again, it's not that serious man. And ftr, I didn't read all of that. He owes nothing else. He kept his word. That's all that matters

he posted it again last night. If you missed it, it's your fault. Again, it's not that serious man. And ftr, I didn't read all of that. He owes nothing else. He kept his word. That's all that matters

Really? Again? My questions and point of view are not really directed at you. I hope you don't think that. But just 'cause you say so means nothing to me. Dude is a liar and a fake if you ask me, I and thousands of others I am sure feel the same way. So what am I supposed to stand by my internet connection and HOPE I get to see it? I don't think so.

This is a JOKE thread if you ask me, I doubt there was ever any real BET or any REAL post to begin with at this point. Yeah I saw a TROLL in this thread earlier that started it. Ya know, IT WAS THERE BUT DELETED IS BS.............. Just saying............ Whatever.......... Not flaming anyone but I'm just saying ::::: If you say your are going to do something :: DO IT AND LEAVE IT UP THERE.................. Everybody doesn't get on here on others schedules ya know.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Again? My questions and point of view are not really directed at you. I hope you don't think that. But just 'cause you say so means nothing to me. Dude is a liar and a fake if you ask me, I and thousands of others I am sure feel the same way. So what am I supposed to stand by my internet connection and HOPE I get to see it? I don't think so.

This is a JOKE thread if you ask me, I doubt there was ever any real BET or any REAL post to begin with at this point. Yeah I saw a TROLL in this thread earlier that started it. Ya know, IT WAS THERE BUT DELETED IS BS.............. Just saying............ Whatever.......... Not flaming anyone but I'm just saying ::::: If you say your are going to do something :: DO IT AND LEAVE IT UP THERE.................. Everybody doesn't get on here on others schedules ya know.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's what's up. Either way, he owes nothing. Posted it twice, if Ya missed it, ya just missed it. Pretty sure you can find another video of a guy eating a hot pepper. For all you know it could be him ;)

that's what's up. Either way, he owes nothing. Posted it twice, if Ya missed it, ya just missed it. Pretty sure you can find another video of a guy eating a hot pepper. For all you know it could be him wink.png

I get your points, but it really has nothing to do with you. So it makes me wonder if it wasn't you to begin with? Why are you so passionate about it? As for me, I am passionate about it because I don't like liars and take honesty very seriously.

I get your points, but it really has nothing to do with you. So it makes me wonder if it wasn't you to begin with? Why are you so passionate about it? As for me, I am passionate about it because I don't like liars and take honesty very seriously.

smh. Wow. Lmmfbao

smh. Wow. Lmmfbao

Where's the video? You ain't the only one laughing here. You are the one apparently supporting a liar and a troll it seems considering me and many other friends on this forums got LIED to about something.

Whatever.........

DO NOT WORRY FOLKS THE VIDEO WILL BE POSTED IN FANTASY LAND AND DISAPPEAR BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES SEVERAL TIMES!!!!!! LOL!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! THE VIDEO AND PEPPER WAS SO FREAKING HOT IT DID NOT LAST AND WENT UP IN SMOKE BEFORE OUR VERY EYES!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the video? You ain't the only one laughing here. You are the one apparently supporting a liar and a troll it seems considering me and many other friends on this forums got LIED to about something.

Whatever.........

okay lmao.

smh. Wow. Lmmfbao

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I'm wasting my time with a stupid argument. I did a good job though at trying I thought though? I know it's not that big a deal at all honestly, I am a songwriter and have posted things and removed them myself from time to time, I know there are always reasons. I just honestly wanted to see the OP's expression after getting lit up by the pepper after proclaiming they would show it TO ALL, that's all really. I mean : Do it and leave it or Don't. That's all I am really saying here.

Apologies if I come across as a moronic flamer ya_boi_j. No offense meant dude! :-)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I'm wasting my time with a stupid argument. I did a good job though at trying I thought though? I know it's not that big a deal at all honestly, I am a songwriter and have posted things and removed them myself from time to time, I know there are always reasons. I just honestly wanted to see the OP's exp<b></b>ression after getting lit up by the pepper after proclaiming they would show it TO ALL, that's all really. I mean : Do it and leave it or Don't. That's all I am really saying here.

Apologies if I come across as a moronic flamer ya_boi_j. No offense meant dude! :-)

I can describe what happened. He talked. Popped the pepper. Kept trying to talk while his mouth and throat was on fire. Kept saying don't do this. And said he did it for the atl. Maybe not exact but that's to make a long story short. He was wearing shades so you couldn't see the tears
GENERALZOD likes this

Ya know, should of been posted and one and done. Saying you are going to post something and remove it is the issue I have with the OP, removing it for possible JOB resume reasons and stuff like that I understandable but should be mentioned if you started a post to begin with. But If you say you are going to do something, you do it. If the OP said there was a time limit on the post I would have not said anything. But there are a lot of us on here who have followed this post and "YEAH WHILE IT IS NOT THAT BIG A DEAL", It is however a REALLY BIG DEAL TAKING TIME OUT OF OUR DAY DEPENDING ON OUR SCHEDULES TO DO SO.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I'm wasting my time with a stupid argument. I did a good job though at trying I thought though? I know it's not that big a deal at all honestly, I am a songwriter and have posted things and removed them myself from time to time, I know there are always reasons. I just honestly wanted to see the OP's expression after getting lit up by the pepper after proclaiming they would show it TO ALL, that's all really. I mean : Do it and leave it or Don't. That's all I am really saying here.

685538eb8d2aebe5c6acf20042678da4d895935e878caa07825cee215771b144.jpg
Ethanga62890 and GENERALZOD like this

Where is the video?

He posted it a couple different times but only left it up for a very short period of time so most of us missed it because we weren't fortunate enough to be on here at the time he posted it.

I can describe what happened. He talked. Popped the pepper. Kept trying to talk while his mouth and throat was on fire. Kept saying don't do this. And said he did it for the atl. Maybe not exact but that's to make a long story short. He was wearing shades so you couldn't see the tears

OH AND THE TEARS WERE THERE BRO.....

ya_boi_j likes this

None taken...however...if we win in Cincy and establish ourselves as true contenders...well....Lord help me...I have something in mind....