Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stoic

I Will Eat A Fresh Habenero Pepper If Southward Does Not Start Week 1

616 posts in this topic

Trinidad scorpion pepper or gtfo

I don't grow the Trinidad. We are only talking about a few thousand Scoville units here...give a bro a break!

Carolina Reaper is now even hotter than the Trinidad. Officially in Guiness as of 11-2013.

Interesting did not know that.

Ok, make it the Carolina Reaper or GTFO!! Lol

I got a better one for ya. Eat 5 unripe persimmons back to back.

Dude...I'm not THAT crazy. SSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssooooouuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Bullpup969 likes this

Carolina Reaper is now even hotter than the Trinidad. Officially in Guiness as of 11-2013.

Hybrid pepps are hard as he// to grow. I've tried a slice, however.....reminds me of an American-grown Ghost: No real flavor...and MEAN, MEAN burn.

I ate a habanero before on a dare. That was a bad time.

I bought Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce a while back. Stuff is like 1,000,000 SHU. I wanted to upgrade over the lowly Texas Pete I've been drenching my food with but didn't know what I was getting myself into xD Really economical tho. Only need a few drops per entre lol. Really gives salsa a kick too.

But yeah dude, I'm gonna make you eat that pepper when Lowry is out there week 1 LOL. I don't have anything against Southward I just know they don't have him pencilled in as an immediate starter. Won't be the least bit surprises if he' sees playing time for one reason or another though.