Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyBird8711

Not Falcon Related: Kapernick Got His Contract Extension

176 posts in this topic

No they aren't . Luck is not going to make more then then bubble right now

All QBs are getting paid around same right now

Luck , Wilson will fall into same

your going to eat crow on luck. Watch and see. Luck going to get paid.

No they aren't . Luck is not going to make more then then bubble right now

All QBs are getting paid around same right now

Luck , Wilson will fall into same

I honestly think that Luck will get paid big.

Run along obsessed Ravens fan.

SB 47:

Baltimore 34, SF 31.

Atlanta can't beat SF home or away apparently.

I never said Ryan won't get extended. I just said it doesn't make sense and you even have stated that as well with what's the rush so don't flip flop . I thought 49ers organization would be smart enough not to overpay the QB position but guess not they will now rot with the Falcons

Again, horse droppings. You said repeatedly that he wouldn't get extended, not going to bother to go find which name you had at the time and pull it up, but we both know you said it as a fact.

Must be convenient to have all your posts disappear on a regular basis you can claim you never said something.

And the season before that he was one pass from winning the SB.

You should be worrying about Ryan's playoff turnovers.

And you should worry about a thoroughly average QB-career QB rating of 83.7- who had an incredible 4 game run and got paid for those 4 games and not the other 80+ games in his career.

Was Farve a top paid QB when he won the SB?

Aikman?

Just curious.

Favre didnt get a big deal to after won SB

think during SB year he made 2.8 mil

Again, horse droppings. You said repeatedly that he wouldn't get extended, not going to bother to go find which name you had at the time and pull it up, but we both know you said it as a fact.

Must be convenient to have all your posts disappear on a regular basis you can claim you never said something.

And you should worry about a thoroughly average QB-career QB rating of 83.7- who had an incredible 4 game run and got paid for those 4 games and not the other 80+ games in his career.

You claim this but I never once said Ryan won't get extended . Not once I said it would be smart to play out season and would have been smart seeing the way Ryan played and team played would have saved us money

horrible contract

team won't learn

Russell Wilson has to be licking his chops. I love Kaep as the QB. But no freaking way he has earned this contract.

This was before the extension ... What is it going to be like now? Money doesn't make someone mature, it only makes them act more like children. He's gonna be on the Future Episode of 30 for 30: Broke.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/01/13/colin-kaepernick-vs-russell-wilson-hilarious-comparison-of-their-instagram-accounts/

colin-kaepernick-russell-wilson.jpg?w=1000&h=666

Share this image:

Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson will meet Sunday in the NFC Championship game in Seattle, and while the game won’t generate the interest that Brady vs. Manning will, here’s a subplot that some folks will surely try to make happen all week: The clean cut, well-spoken, religious black QBvs. the tatted up, backward-hat wearing, unfriendly black QB. The media loves Wilson; it loves to go after Kaepernick, especially when he ignores them.

“Kaepernick behaves like a schoolboy banished to the principal’s office. His microphone is where well-intended questions go to die.” Those were two sentences that appeared in the New York Times.

And some enterprising young man (note: a Seahawks fan) spent a lot of time scouring the instagram accounts of both QBs, and put this together. I’ll admit, I laughed a few times:

russell-wilson-colin-kaepernick.jpg?w=1000

Share this image:

Semper sigh, indeed. Both QBs are born in November. Wilson is 25. Kaepernick is 26. If this is the new Brady/Manning … giddy up. [H/T: Jonathan Jones]

Related: Colin Kaepernick Mocks Cam Newton’s Superman Touchdown Celebration

Related: The NFL is Entering the Golden Age of Black QBs

Related: The Russell Wilson / Phish Connection Gets the NFL Films Treatment

SB 47:

Baltimore 34, SF 31.

Atlanta can't beat SF home or away apparently.

Yawn........

Like I said, run along obsessed Ravens fan.

It has been over a year and a half now and you are still here.

Your act has gotten dull.

I honestly think that Luck will get paid big.

no more than Ryan, Romo, Collin, Rodgers, Cutler,

It will be in same ball park

Right now QB bubble has happened ..

I wish a team out there would be smart enough to not throw a ton of money at young QB and draft another one

CINCY now might be that team . Dalton is due contract soon and has similar stats as Ryan

I thought 49ers would trust system over QB and trade Collin for draft picks and select a new QB

You think a lot of things that never come true. Fact is, you think so highly of yourself, but you're actually clueless and are just a loudmouth with an opinion that is mostly wrong lol.

HouseofEuphoria likes this

Favre didnt get a big deal to after won SB

think during SB year he made 2.8 mil

Then who was the 1 top 3 paid QB during the SB era that won a championship?

Montana?

Young?

Elway and Aikman before salary cap era

As of now during salary cap era

Only 1 team won a SB with QB in top 3 if cap hits for QB

The Salary cap started in 94.

Elway won in 97 and 98.

You would think he was one of the highest paid QBs in the league at the time because he was John f'ing Elway.

Oh wait... Denver violated the cap: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2008/10/01/davis-was-referring-to-broncos-cap-violations/

Seems like Elway might have been at the top of QB cap hits that year...

Then who was the 1 top 3 paid QB during the SB era?

Montana?

Young?

salary cap era was Peyton . He was top 3

No other QB was top 3 in terms of cap hit have gone on to win SB

Falcons will be entering that zone soon with Ryan 2016,2017

no more than Ryan, Romo, Collin, Rodgers, Cutler,

It will be in same ball park

Right now QB bubble has happened ..

I wish a team out there would be smart enough to not throw a ton of money at young QB and draft another one

CINCY now might be that team . Dalton is due contract soon and has similar stats as Ryan

I think that KC are considering that they could actually walk away from Alex Smith if he does not agree to a deal around 13-16 mil a season.

I think that Aaron Murray could surprise some people, even as a rookie.

The Salary cap started in 94.

Elway won in 97 and 98.

You would think he was one of the highest paid QBs in the league at the time because he was John f'ing Elway.

Elway took huge pay cut

By agreeing to restructure his contract, Elway saved the team $3.1 million against the salary cap for this season and provided the room to sign Smith. As a result Elway's base salary this year will be less than $600,000, making him one of the league's lowest-paid starting quarterbacks. "That guy always bails out this team," says defensive end Dan Williams. "He'd do anything to help this team win." Smith will do his part too. His six-sack total last season was his lowest since 1988, his rookie year, but would have ranked second on the '96 Broncos. "Not only will he be helping us," Elway points out, "but now we don't have to face him twice a year either."

salary cap era was Peyton . He was top 3

No other QB was top 3 in terms of cap hit have gone on to win SB

Falcons will be entering that zone soon with Ryan 2016,2017

Oh, yeah.

You said salary cap era, I was thinking SB era.

My mistake.

Gettleman has to be ready to hang himself. No way he can sign both Hardy and Cam next off season. Can't even sign one and franchise the other and I'd have to check but don't think they can just cut Johnson either

I think that KC are considering that they could actually walk away from Alex Smith if he does not agree to a deal around 13-16 mil a season.

I think that Aaron Murray could surprise some people, even as a rookie.

I'm hoping Cincy lets Dalton go and rolls with AJ McCareon