Pics From Otas.

cnasty

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyson Jackson looks huge around the midsection.

Worrilow and Bartu already look thicker. I read that Bartu has been looking solid. I think Warrilow is going to be significantly better if he put on about 8-10lbs. I think he played a little under weight last year.

Yeah, if they get those dudes on a good nutrition plan that could bode well.

Just look at that picture with Paul, Travian, and Tyson, I know Travian isn't a lock to make the roster by any stretch, but put those 3 dudes on the field and then Goodman and Babs on their outsides and talk about a goal line defense, freaking FINALLY we have massive defenders!

tempCH5C6129--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

Finally a picture of Konz. Hard to tell if he looks like he's been "living" in the weight room. Same for Baker.

tempCH5C6144--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

Both Baker and Konz look bigger... Especially Baker. Konz doesn't look doughy anymore, he looks a lot more solid.

Edited by Macintez

Both Baker and Konz look bigger... Especially Baker.

I saw a headline on my phone about Baker being bigger and ready for 2014. It kind of made me do a double take. I haven't read it yet but id think a guy with back and knee problems might want to watch his weight. Good for him though if it's all good.

I've been wondering if Jackson is our backup NT. It first crossed my mind watching a falconcast when they said he is bigger than Soliai. I brushed it off, but these pictures show that he really does look huge.