Looking For Falcons Fans In Utah

I dont know where else to post this sorry I want to try to reach fans not all out here but I have found a few...we are planning on all getting together and flashmob watching a game at a sports bar or something to try and get a little taste of home field you know... if your on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1513819762172241

If not message me on here

Rise up

I dont know where else to post this sorry I want to try to reach fans not all out here but I have found a few...we are planning on all getting together and flashmob watching a game at a sports bar or something to try and get a little taste of home field you know... if your on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1513819762172241

If not message me on here

Rise up

Isn't a flash mob the big group of people who start dancing together?

Why again are you looking for fans in Utah? While there are a few, your best bet is just get a friend who is a big NFL fan and go to the sports bar with them. Saints fans need not apply.

I have tons and tons of friends that are big fans and we do that all the time. I host big sb parties and also every week we get a bunch of tv's going sunday ticket and bbq.Just a great change as theirs not alot of falcon fans out here. Im like the lone bird. Would be great for my son to know yhe feeling of veing around some othercfalcon fans.

Guest failconkillervacarro

I am from park city, but I already have a pretty good setup for falcons games. Uga games are a diff story

Me too..let's go get ice cream tomorrow