Mike Tice Quote - " We Will Have Very Little Patience"

He's saying that there won't be many injuries this season. So the training staff won't have a lot of players sent to the doctor. He actually meant "We will have very few patients", but the idiot sports writer forgot to put batteries in his recorder and went from memory.

where is the quote?

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Tice-Pleased-With-What-He%E2%80%99s-Seen-So-Far-/b210a47f-3c48-4349-a916-2544243a6cc4

“I think toughness is how you finish on plays, the intensity in which you play each play when the ball is snapped,” Tice said. “What I’ve seen so far is the guys have bought into that. I don’t think there is a choice. That’s what’s going to be demanded of them and we’ll have very little patience if we don’t get that. What I see so far, I’m pleased with.”

http://www.atlantafa...16-2544243a6cc4

“I think toughness is how you finish on plays, the intensity in which you play each play when the ball is snapped,” Tice said. “What I’ve seen so far is the guys have bought into that. I don’t think there is a choice. That’s what’s going to be demanded of them and we’ll have very little patience if we don’t get that. What I see so far, I’m pleased with."

....LOLOL..that part was left out...LOL...

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Tice-Pleased-With-What-He%E2%80%99s-Seen-So-Far-/b210a47f-3c48-4349-a916-2544243a6cc4

“I think toughness is how you finish on plays, the intensity in which you play each play when the ball is snapped,” Tice said. “What I’ve seen so far is the guys have bought into that. I don’t think there is a choice. That’s what’s going to be demanded of them and we’ll have very little patience if we don’t get that. What I see so far, I’m pleased with.”

Go Tice!

No fattys just sitting around not doing their job anymore. Beat the lazy out of them.

Really like everything the Falcons have done about the Oline this offseason. Tice is one of the biggest positives, or Hill being let go. Want to see the best 5 on the field, don't care if they're 1st rounders or UDFAs. Baker can be the worlds highest paid swing tackle if he's not healthy or the best option.

He's pleased?

Dimitroff and Smith were pleased with the o line and d line last off season. How'd that turn out?

Let's wait till we see them on the field.

he is pleased with what he has seen so far... the next sentence he said that we won't know until we have pads on and go live.....I take a guy's word who played on the Oline as a blocking TE and has coached in this league for years over a defensive coach and a GM/scout type that never has played a down

he is speaking from his confidence in himself and his abilities to coach and motivate