Are The Falcons Really Seeking A Trade For Denarius Moore?

Didn't read the article but I would absolutely love this.

Douglas needs legit competition. Competition breeds improvement.

Trying to post the article from my phone but can't..but in a nutshell, the falcons (allegedly) are concerned about Julio and his health, so hence the option for Moore or other options listed in the article..

Like everyone else said, there's not much 'umph' to that article other than the author's opinion who just threw names out there.

I don't like this uncertainty talk about Julio, I can only hope that he'll be okay. With that said, it would be cool to get someone like Denarius Moore at a cheap price. Moore is a guy who can stretch the field. If Denarius is out there running deep with Julio then chances are that one of them will get open. If it's just Denarius out there stretching the field then that gives even more room for Roddy, Julio, and HD/DJ/DD to do work underneath. Would be a nice weapon to have with or without Julio. But like we said, there's not even a legitimate source in that article.

Well WR is a huge huge hole on our team right now

So it makes sense

We can't really depend on White who is coming off a injury pleg year and will be 33 as Jones is coming off foot surgery and the last thing they should do with him is rush him. So it makes sense factoring in the lose of TG and passing options should have been much higher on the list we went from losing close games to just getting whipped when Julio went down with his injury its yet another example of this front office not filling an important need they did it for years with the OL and DL and it came back to bite them in 2 seasons there will be Julio and no body else they seem to always overdraft one position and reach last year it was corner this year it was LBer next year ??? pass rusher when they should just fill the needs now if someone of much higher value fell then by all means take them but Alford was a reach last year and we could have easily kept Grimes this year it seemed like they just took a ton of LBers and are hoping to hit on one not to mention they already had 3 quality LBers on the roster in spoon,Worrilow,Bartu

Its going to be funny when smiths zone heavy defense struggles yet again and there won't be an offense to pick them up as they did in prior years. And for those saying its Nolan defense i don't by that last year defense looked a lot like BVG with a few 3-4 looks sprinkled in.

Better hope the defense takes a massive jump because I doubt a guy that might get cut is going to make a big impact.

Julio is probably gong to be fine but we saw what happens without him,

even with Gonzalez. We need to be looking at some depth at WR. I don't think

It is this Moore guy but somebody.

Who's left?

They had some options in the draft but passed on them they really went all in oim defense but I'm not sure they have the right by leading them for that type of team

If Jones and white don't return to form this team is going to be in major trouble people are assuming that the defense is going to be much improved yet its like they haven't watched the last 4-5-6 seasons when they never really improved.

Well WR is a huge huge hole on our team right now

So it makes sense

We can't really depend on White who is coming off a injury pleg year and will be 33 as Jones is coming off foot surgery and the last thing they should do with him is rush him. So it makes sense factoring in the lose of TG and passing options should have been much higher on the list we went from losing close games to just getting whipped when Julio went down with his injury its yet another example of this front office not filling an important need they did it for years with the OL and DL and it came back to bite them in 2 seasons there will be Julio and no body else they seem to always overdraft one position and reach last year it was corner this year it was LBer next year ??? pass rusher when they should just fill the needs now if someone of much higher value fell then by all means take them but Alford was a reach last year and we could have easily kept Grimes this year it seemed like they just took a ton of LBers and are hoping to hit on one not to mention they already had 3 quality LBers on the roster in spoon,Worrilow,Bartu

Its going to be funny when smiths zone heavy defense struggles yet again and there won't be an offense to pick them up as they did in prior years. And for those saying its Nolan defense i don't by that last year defense looked a lot like BVG with a few 3-4 looks sprinkled in.

Better hope the defense takes a massive jump because I doubt a guy that might get cut is going to make a big impact.

WR is not a position of weakness on this team by a long shot. The lines were and they were addressed. And why would it be funny if the defense struggled? I never find my team struggling to be comical. I think we are fine at WR

Trying to post the article from my phone but can't..but in a nutshell, the falcons (allegedly) are concerned about Julio and his health, so hence the option for Moore or other options listed in the article..

Cautious is not the same thing as concerned. This appears to be nothing more than speculation.

If they are in the market for another target, its probably far more because they're concerned about Douglas, lack of TE and depth.

Love to have Moore. I wanted him for us in the draft that year. Him and Houston would be 2 beautiful finishing touches if we could pull it off. That being said, i can't find an article that makes sense as to why Oakland would let go of Moore. Further, the speculation the Chiefs want to get rid of Houston is silly as well. Neither of these things will happen.

WR is not a position of weakness on this team by a long shot. The lines were and they were addressed. And why would it be funny if the defense struggled? I never find my team struggling to be comical. I think we are fine at WR

I disagree wholeheartedly. When roddy or Julio goes out our depth lacks severely.