2013-2014 Nfl Player Highlights

JabooAlwaysWins

Mark Ingram, Khiry Robinson, Pierre Thomas

Man, I love watching Khiry run. Guy is a bulldozer, always gets 2-4 more yards during the tackle. That screen pass vs the seahawks where he plants that guy into the grass with a stiff arm is probably one of my favorite plays of the year.

Darren Sproles

We did one in 2012-2013 I don't know you guys did one for last year, but place some of your NFL player highlights. I'd like to see some from each team.

LaVonte David

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uisig1H6F0A

It's amazing how much #54 looks like #55, who's being inducted into the Hall Of Fame in August! Not to mention those highlights come when he's being coached by a guy that had no idea of how to use his players. No wonder Lovie's so excited about this defense!

Oh YEAH!!!!!

Mark Ingram, Khiry Robinson, Pierre Thomas

Man, I love watching Khiry run. Guy is a bulldozer, always gets 2-4 more yards during the tackle. That screen pass vs the seahawks where he plants that guy into the grass with a stiff arm is probably one of my favorite plays of the year.

Do you believe they'll use Khiry as their main back?

Do you believe they'll use Khiry as their main back?

I think He and Ingram will split majority of time. Ingram will get a chance to see if he can build on good performances at the end of last year, but i see Khiry emerging as our top running threat this year for sure. Pierre is still a reliable grinder and will still get plenty of snaps, but he seemed to have lost a little in terms of agility, so i expect the other 2 to start getting heavier workloads.

decent hands out of the backfield

runs hard and falls forward

doesnt hesitate to pick a hole and go

His biggest knock coming into the regular season was that he fumbled a couple times in the preseason, which hurt his early season carries because payton is picky about how he plays rookies to begin with, but he seemed to have addressed that, had 0 during the season on 75 carries, and his workload consistently got heavier as the year progressed.

Edited by Hopeless