So....we Do Negotiate With Terrorists?

Vicious

The Obama bunch has proved over and over that they are a bunch of LIARS. These idiots are ruining this country.

"are" ruining the Country ? This administration HAS completely fkd the US. Just wait until all of the Obamacare goodies kick in , wait until all the corporate waivers expire , you haven't seen anything yet.

"are" ruining the Country ? This administration HAS completely fkd the US. Just wait until all of the Obamacare goodies kick in , wait until all the corporate waivers expire , you haven't seen anything yet.

Why do you, a shitbag Canadian, feel the constant need to spew ignorance about our country?

Why do you, a shitbag Canadian, feel the constant need to spew ignorance about our country?

Just about the shitbag you elected president not your Country. I don't need to cheer for a fkg fraud that couldn't run a lemonade stand like you do. My problem just like a lot of us know that when he runs the US over the cliff we go with it.

You left wing mouth pieces are really smart right now , wait till it all hits you in the mouth, you'll be singing a different tune.

Just about the shitbag you elected president not your Country. I don't need to cheer for a fkg fraud that couldn't run a lemonade stand like you do. My problem just like a lot of us know that when he runs the US over the cliff we go with it.

You left wing mouth pieces are really smart right now , wait till it all hits you in the mouth, you'll be singing a different tune.

Your oral fixation is fascinating, but this "wait and see, we're all gonna die" stuff got boring after the first five years. Still waiting on the death camps and my guns getting confiscated.

so you're admitting Canada is a weak country that is US-dependent, and your way of counter-acting that is being a moron about it on the internet.

alright

Your oral fixation is fascinating, but this "wait and see, we're all gonna die" stuff got boring after the first five years. Still waiting on the death camps and my guns getting confiscated.

Don't forget drive through gay marriage abortion clinics. And BACON STEALING

Apparently, there was no applause from the troops when they announced that Bergahl was coming home in exchange for 5 terrorists.

I guess the news that he deserted his post to join the Taliban must have been common knowledge among his unit.

Apparently, there was no applause from the troops when they announced that Bergahl was coming home in exchange for 5 terrorists.

I guess the news that he deserted his post to join the Taliban must have been common knowledge among his unit.

Eh, yeah....that side of the story never comes out from the Admin or MSM. Obama also didn't get much applause from the soldiers at West point when he basically told the graduates that their future in the military would be spent dealing with climate change disasters. Yes Sir, the world according to Barry....

We must do everything possible to make sure American soldiers come home safe and sound... unless their unit didn't like him, in that case **** him.

Eh, yeah....that side of the story never comes out from the Admin or MSM. Obama also didn't get much applause from the soldiers at West point when he basically told the graduates that their future in the military would be spent dealing with climate change disasters. Yes Sir, the world according to Barry....

Why does a Canadian care? Go be irrelevant elsewhere.

We must do everything possible to make sure American soldiers come home safe and sound... unless their unit didn't like him, in that case **** him.

It's hard to label him an "American" soldier when he hates America, deserts his post, gets other soldiers killed, and joins the enemy. You can also argue that he was already home since he was playing games, drinking tea, learning their language, and celebrating holidays with his "captors." Face it, the guy defected to the other side. So yeah, *&^%$ him.

Obama didn't rescue a POW, he traded 5 terrorist leaders for 1 terrorist sympathizer. If they followed military code, he'll end up in jail anyway.

It's hard to label him an "American" soldier when he hates America, deserts his post, gets other soldiers killed, and joins the enemy. You can also argue that he was already home since he was playing games, drinking tea, learning their language, and celebrating holidays with his "captors." Face it, the guy defected to the other side. So yeah, *&^%$ him.

Obama didn't rescue a POW, he traded 5 terrorist leaders for 1 terrorist sympathizer. If they followed military code, he'll end up in jail anyway.

Either he gets the POW before the pull out so all his opponents can complain about it or he leaves him there so all his opponents can complain for leaving an American behind. I don't really care since you and others will complain no matter what. The guy needs obvious mental help but at least we didn't leave him behind just because his unit didn't like him.

Why does a Canadian care? Go be irrelevant elsewhere.

Hard to get these Barry apologists to see the light.

Either he gets the POW before the pull out so all his opponents can complain about it or he leaves him there so all his opponents can complain for leaving an American behind. I don't really care since you and others will complain no matter what. The guy needs obvious mental help but at least we didn't leave him behind just because his unit didn't like him.

What was the reason to leave the Americans behind in Benghazi ? 10 hrs they were attacked and slaughtered. Barry went to bed and left his media guy in the situation room and Hillary went home. Not even attempt to send help, and Barry is preaching how they never left this guy behind? Do any of you lemmings at least see something wrong with this ? Anyone?

What was the reason to leave the Americans behind in Benghazi ? 10 hrs they were attacked and slaughtered. Barry went to bed and left his media guy in the situation room and Hillary went home. Not even attempt to send help, and Barry is preaching how they never left this guy behind? Do any of you lemmings at least see something wrong with this ? Anyone?

Benghazi has something to do with this... how? As for this situation, Americans don't leave countrymen behind whether they're shitheels like this guy or not. I don't think Canadians have a concept like this or not so you probably wouldn't understand.