Is It Normal To Have So Little Coverage Of Otas?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

games are played during blackouts

Yep. The Cubs are one of the best examples. Their fans keep on coming and coming and don't have a strange sense of entitlement. Fans will always come , win or lose. It's the love of the game that drives the sport, not the expectations.

Yeah but fans are still at the game. Again if no fans attended or watched games on TV there wouldn't be a game.

the NFL chugs on unaffected. unless it's majorly league wide nothing is gonna change. If every single one of us stopped watching or going to games they'd still play.

the NFL chugs on unaffected. unless it's majorly league wide nothing is gonna change. If every single one of us stopped watching or going to games they'd still play.

Dude really?! If a single person didn't watch or attend games why on God's beautiful green Earth would guys put themselves at risk?! They most definitely wouldn't be getting paid nearly as much as they do now. Probably minimum wage IF that. Point remains fans fuel the game.

Dude really?! If a single person didn't watch or attend games why on God's beautiful green Earth would guys put themselves at risk?! They most definitely wouldn't be getting paid nearly as much as they do now. Probably minimum wage IF that. Point remains fans fuel the game.

Because they like to play the game....they want to win.....? you telling me all NFL players live only for the paycheck and TV spots...?

Smh yes I am telling you every single NFL player plays for a paycheck! Why else would they put their bodies on the line week after week? That would be stupid of them not to play for money after college. Grown men playing for no money and no other form of income would be beyond dumb. I play flag football because I love the game but I have a job to make money as well.

Smh yes I am telling you every single NFL player plays for a paycheck! Why else would they put their bodies on the line week after week? That would be stupid of them not to play for money after college. Grown men playing for no money and no other form of income would be beyond dumb. I play flag football because I love the game but I have a job to make money as well.

I guess the love of the game and pride to win is too cliche?

Why? Why are you OWED more? Would I like more? Sure. But I'm not owed it. Entitled *** people

Get off your high horse. I have a right to an opinion and frankly you can go **** yourself.

This team and any other professional sports franchise has an obligation to provide its fan base with as much coverage as possible. If they want us to continue buying their apparel, tickets to games and securing huge TV contracts for them, yes they owe me and everyone else the rely on for their business.