Curtis Painter Is So Much Better Than Josh Freeman

joe horn

Guy has ADHD. Meaning, it takes him longer to learn offenses than the average qb. He has trouble focusing.

Put him in a system , as a back-up, with an offense that isn't going to change a lot over the next couple of years and he can learn and be productive, if he starts down the road.

That 'Freeman is Sooo much better' thread really biting you in the kiester

You just HAD to go there, didntcha? At the time he made that thread Freeman had just come off a season where he WAS better than Ryan! Do you REALLY want to start this **** up again. None of us knew back then that Freeman would suffer a severe case of

wherethe****amiandhowinhelldidigethere.tongue.png

You just HAD to go there, didntcha? At the time he made that thread Freeman had just come off a season where he WAS better than Ryan! Do you REALLY want to start this **** up again. None of us knew back then that Freeman would suffer a severe case of

No the **** he wasn't.

Everyone tried to tell you puterfied homers that freeman was a head case on top of being a crappy qb.

WOW

WOWOWOWOWOW.

That's the most ridiculous thing i've ever read.

not to mention the most wrong.

WOW

WOWOWOWOWOW.

That's the most ridiculous thing i've ever read.

not to mention the most wrong.

Ryan BLOWS! I will give you...he turned out better than Freeman...other than 2010. He still Blows, lacks leadership, CHOKES, and is one of the last starting quarterbacks in the league I'd want to be depending on to get my team to the Super Bowl!tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

Freeman has carried his team, has ryan?

Didnt think so, and fyi no one ever called him a "headbasket" before 2013 so jus stop talking crap about my fish already!

smile.png

Whaddaya mean? Ryan led his team to a 4-12 record last season, but according to these homers, he had absolutely nothing to do with it, even though he started ALL 16 games.laugh.png

They're just trying to act like they know something about quarterbacks. The fact that they hold Ryan in such high regard is simply proof how little they actually know.wink.png

Ryan> any QB to ever play for Tampa not named Steve Young.

Speaking of Young, why did he want outta TB so badly?

You bring up Steve Young, who hasn't played for us in nearly 30 years, yet you whine like a ***** in heat whenever we bring up ANYTHING that has to do with the Falcons pre-2008.

Go figure....rolleyes.gif

You bring up Steve Young, who hasn't played for us in nearly 30 years, yet you whine like a ***** in heat whenever we bring up ANYTHING that has to do with the Falcons pre-2008.

I call RCDS :D

I have never once whined about our horrid past. Matter of fact I embrace it.

Been through many, many 3-13 seasons. Makes me appreciate what we have now.

I have never once whined about our horrid past. Matter of fact I embrace it.

Been through many, many 3-13 seasons. Makes me appreciate what we have now.

Dude....70% of what you post is whining about one thing or the other. You post something that happened on our team 30 years ago, then try and say you embrace the embarrassment of your team that has done NOTHING in almost 50 years.

Whatever you say homelice, we'll be sure to bring it up the next post you start whining about.wink.png

Dude....70% of what you post is whining about one thing or the other. You post something that happened on our team 30 years ago, then try and say you embrace the embarrassment of your team that has done NOTHING in almost 50 years.

Whatever you say homelice, we'll be sure to bring it up the next post you start whining about.wink.png

Still doesn't change the fact Ryan is better than any QB to play in Tampa.

Ryan>>>>>>> TB