Bold Prediction

Falconsfan567

Guest fibonacci

Which is what I'm expecting. Jackson goes down and Freeman takes the job and runs with it and we never look back.

why you think he goes down? Because of one year? He got hurt and was held back most of it and returned fine and put up numbers.

He isn't injury prone or having a lingering injury issue.

I think tatf is getting to you. :P

why you think he goes down? Because of one year? He got hurt and was held back most of it and returned fine and put up numbers.

I think tatf is getting to you. :P

LOL, I think with his age more so than his injury history you have to start looking at a younger replacement.

I think tatf is getting to you. tongue.png

Only 3 times in his career has he played every game. 3 times in his career he's missed 4 games in a season. Two other years he's missed 2 games and a couple other times he's missed 1 game. It's not a matter of if Steven Jackson will get hurt but a question of when.

Guest fibonacci

Only 3 times in his career has he played every game. 3 times in his career he's missed 4 games in a season. Two other years he's missed 2 games and a couple other times he's missed 1 game. It's not a matter of if Steven Jackson will get hurt but a question of when.

I get what you are saying but your facts are skewed some. 2009-2012 he played basically every game. would you rather have a guy who in his last 4 years played 95% of his guys or a guy who played the first 4 seasons of his career at 95%?

I could see your point if the last 4 seasons have been the issue, but that is not the case. So you saying "when" is not right.

2008 & 2007 was his rough years. while his first year was rookie and meant nothing, he only started 3 games. Last year he got hurt and was held out because that is how smitty does things. and when he returned he returned to his, "I'm going to kill you force".

So don't worry, he will be fine. I can see giving more carries away to freeman, but don't think Jackson will be getting hurt. it is an unlikely factor. some things happen, but he isn't injury prone and has a pre-injury issue.

stephen jackson has alot of pride....I think he will have a good season....especially since we put emphasis on the Oline

Yep I would love to see what Sjax does behind this revamped Oline and with a healthy Julio and Roddy back in the fold he shouldn't see many 8-man fronts.