Do We Believe In Dwight Lowery?

Often injured.....bad attitude....this is all that I have heard about the guy coming in......but here lately I have been hearing good things about the guy since we started training.

I am fully confident that he can be better than decoud has been in the last season....I am interested to know what you guys think about him?

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2014/5/30/5764598/free-safety-dwight-lowery-settling-in

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope

I am skeptical but I a do have faith in our front office, we really haven't brought in many busts as free agents....draft picks.....sure....but out free agents have been ok

If he can stay on the field he should be a lot better than Decoud, but it is a big if.....seems to be the Baker of Free Safetys .....

i sure hope not!!

If he can stay on the field he should be a lot better than Decoud, but it is a big if.....seems to be the Baker of Free Safetys .....

I guess thats why we drafted a guy in the 3rd

I am skeptical but I a do have faith in our front office, we really haven't brought in many busts as free agents....draft picks.....sure....but out free agents have been ok

i sure hope not!!

I guess thats why we drafted a guy in the 3rd

Lowery was a beast in 2010 for NYJ , in 14 games he had 2 sacks, 2 FR and 3 INTs and 2 pick sixes. From everything I can glean he has always been decent when he was actually on the field, let us just hope he can stay healthy and return to that 2010 player.

Lowery was a beast in 2010 for NYJ , in 14 games he had 2 sacks, 2 FR and 3 INTs and 2 pick sixes. From everything I can glean he has always been decent when he was actually on the field, let us just hope he can stay healthy and return to that 2010 player.

lets just hope he stays healthy enough to help our defense

Shrug.gif

I guess my thinking is he's relatively cheap so even if he only played as good as DeCoud did last year (which was bad) it would kind of be a win. I do expect him to be the starter though and they'll let Southward learn from the bench. He doesn't have to be awesome if we get the good version of Willy Mo and Trufant and Alford build off of last year.

he was not a bad signing....he was the best tackler on the defense while he was here and he got hurt and that changed his career.....its the NFL, it happens to alot of players in the league

54 million dollars...for Dunta Robinson...is not a bad signing?

How often does plan D work out?

How do you know he was plan D? What was plan A, B, and C?

Is Bush option A? What about B and C?

It looked like to be a lot of people didn't believe we could fix every hole on this team and certainly along the D line because we needed a safety. We made a push for Bush but that's about all we know.

Majorly fixed the dline leaving a hole at FS, hard to say that wasn't the plan all along this year.