2013 Week 7 Falcons @ Cardinals

- Sjax back, Roddy, and Julio out

- Daryl Washington blitz near picks off pass

- Washington blitz again and forces inc to Gonzo

- Holmes and Trueblood both beat Sjax TFL

- Gonzalez very nice diving catch with Arenas in absolute perfect coverage on the play

- 3rd and 8 Abe beats Holmes and Bernard gets sack on Ryan

- Babs penetrates near TFL and gets holding penalty called on Cardinals

- Asante jumps route and picks Palmer who is pressured by Babs

- Trueblood beat badly by Darnell Dockett inside TFL on Sjax

- Ryan to Sjax, Abe deflects pass in the endzone almost picked

- Bryant 23yd FG 3-0 Atlanta

- Babs/Osi pressure. Osi late hit penalty and intentional grounding. Penalties offset

- Osi wins inside at RDE Ellington loses 1 yard

- Palmer 51yd pass to Eddie Williams. Moore bits on underneath route. Williams gets behind Asante

- Palmer with time (4 man rush) Fitz TD back of the endzone 7-3 Cards

- HD 3 WR screens on this drive

- Infamous Hawley getting tossed to the ground by Campbell after solid block through the whistle

- Bryant 31 yd FG 7-6 Cardinals HD had 4 receptions on drive

- Ellington 80 yd TD. Gets lost behind LOS and bounces outside. Good blocking by Floyd who pushes Alford inside into DeCoud

- 3rd and short Sjax TFL by Dansby

- Antone good ST tackle on Patrick Peterson

- Trufant holding penalty on Fitz

- Fitz for 20 and Trufant called for facemask penalty

- Peters fights off block and nice tackle for short gain

- Floyd 15 yd TD seam between Tru and Decoud 21-6 Cards 1:55 left in half

- Jax TFL on screen, HD drops pass thrown behind him

- Peters sacks Palmer

- Abe sacks Ryan coverage sack Halftime

- Jerry/Bartu get sack coverage sack

- Safeties blitz, Willy Mo hits Palmer forces incompletion

- Reynolds/Trueblood beat Sjax TFL

- Ryan with time. Throws seam route to Coffman picked off by Daryl Washington. Good play and bad throw

- Bab TFL on Ellington and FF, but Ellington recovers

- Cards FG 24-6

- Holding penalty on Blalock

- Davis 1st down reception on 3rd down

- Trueblood false start

- Washington great PBU on seam route to Gonzo

- Frostee Rucker sacks Ryan covg sack

- Ryan throws pick to Rashad Johnson. Underthrown pass to Darius Johnson

- Alford great coverage and PBU on 3rd down covering Fitz

- Gonzo false start

- Darius 1st down catch on 3rd down

- Holmes false start

- Tyrann Mathieu picks Ryan bad pass to Davis

- Trufant PBU on Fitz

- Babs TFL on Stepfan Taylor

- Babs sacks Palmer Cards 38 yd FG 27-6 (John Lynch says Palmer told him Babs was very underrated)

- Davis/Johnson back to back drops, HD wheel route for 1st down

- Ryan scramble for 1st down on 4th down

- Matthieu near pick again on out route to HD. Not a smart throw

- Pass interference on Mathieu on 4th and goal on Toilolo in back of endzone. Another bad throw. Toilolo is 6'8 and Mathieu is 5'9. The pass was thrown at Mathieus head. Ryan has to take advantage of that matchup. Thats a throw he needs to make (no agenda)

- Ryan TD to Davis on crossing route 27-13

- Bosher recovers his own onside kick

- Holmes false start

- Darius WR screen and then a come back diving catch

- Konz/Reynolds beat Campbell sacks Ryan

- Blalock false start 3rd and 20

- Ryan throws up a prayer picked by Rashad Johnson. Dansby pressures on blitz

I was at this game and sat directly behind the oline bench.

They were getting beat every play and they knew it. No fire, no yelling, just acceptance.

I already knew the season was over before this but this game showed me how truly bad our oline problems were.

A good Ol Fashioned Ryan Pick-nic...11int against Az. over 6 years and 4games.

Nobody exposes MR like AZ...SMDH. MR needs to recapture whatever he had against AZ in 2010...good thing its a home game(2014-2015).

MR has won at home...glad our "D" showed up in 2012. Basically a toss up game considering MR's performances.

A good Ol Fashioned Ryan Pick-nic...11int against Az. over 6 years and 4games.

Nobody exposes MR like AZ...SMDH. MR needs to recapture whatever he had against AZ in 2010...good thing its a home game(2014-2015).

MR has won at home...glad our "D" showed up in 2012. Basically a toss up game considering MR's performances.

This game basically has rivalry implications now. The first team that beat him in the playoffs, and his last two matchups against them the defense demolished us.

This game basically has rivalry implications now. The first team that beat him in the playoffs, and his last two matchups against them the defense demolished us.

Looking like they won't have Daryl Washington this year so thats a huge loss. He was playing awesome. Sacks, pressures, TFL's, PBU's Picks. He did it all in this game.

I was in the stands for all three of those games. Hard to feel bad about the playoff loss because the team so far exceeded expectations that year. But the Falcons win in Atlanta was the ugliest game I've ever seen in any sport, bar none. The loss in Phoenix was like sitting naked in a freezing rain, just unrelenting misery. I wanted to swear off Falcons/Cardinals games for all time after that, but wouldn't you know it, I'll be in Atlanta for the next one, hoping for a better outcome.

I was in the stands for all three of those games. Hard to feel bad about the playoff loss because the team so far exceeded expectations that year. But the Falcons win in Atlanta was the ugliest game I've ever seen in any sport, bar none. The loss in Phoenix was like sitting naked in a freezing rain, just unrelenting misery. I wanted to swear off Falcons/Cardinals games for all time after that, but wouldn't you know it, I'll be in Atlanta for the next one, hoping for a better outcome.

The win last season against the Skins was the ugliest game ever.

Both teams were just trying to give the game away.

this was much better analysis of ryan's play than that other one. no over the top bashing. just a breakdown of what happened.

it took you that long ????

I knew the season was over after Jets Game

i knew after the jets game too. if geno could do that to us, we were in trouble

I appreciate you taking the time to do these highlights, I don't have access to rewatch our games from last season so I like being able to refresh my memory, unfortunately I haven't enjoyed the reminder lol.

Cardinals are one of my most looked forward to games of next season, mainly because I know how much of a problem they give our O-Line, and if we can protect Ryan this year against them, it would show were going in the right direction with our new additions. Unfortunately we play them Week 13, so I'm sure we'll know where our O-Line stands before we play them. I pray were much improved.

this was much better analysis of ryan's play than that other one. no over the top bashing. just a breakdown of what happened.

i knew after the jets game too. if geno could do that to us, we were in trouble

The last one wasn't over the top either. My analysis is just the same.The throws in this game was just as bad and could have been worse. There were several passes that were near picks and he had 3 in the game so this was a bad game for Ryan. And just like I said last time. He has to make those throws at this point in his career.

Ryan was fortunate that the ref called PI on Mathieu on that play. This was not a good game for Ryan. The only excuse i wil make for him is unlike against the Patriots game, he faced more pressure against the Cards defense. He still was uncharacteristically inaccurate in this game.