Julio Jones Top Fanasy Receiver For 2014

Atlien 404

Guest fibonacci

I want touch him. Not cause of injury. Because of splitting with Roddy white. I rather take Brandon Marshall

That has to be a mistake.

With White being the best WR in our division...... he will get more yards and TDs than JJ.. and if White is getting more yards and TDs than JJ as he proves to be what we all know he is - the best WR in the division. Wouldn't that mean that White is the top fantasy prospect at WR in 2014?

That has to be a mistake.

With White being the best WR in our division...... he will get more yards and TDs than JJ.. and if White is getting more yards and TDs than JJ as he proves to be what we all know he is - the best WR in the division. Wouldn't that mean that White is the top fantasy prospect at WR in 2014?

I wonder how quickly we'll get an answer to this :D

Guest fibonacci

If splitting is your worry, why take Marshall when Jeffries takes alot away from him.

Julio will have a great week, then Roddy the next. It's inconsistent. Go look at all the games they play together. One looks great and the other looks like a option the wr. And you never know who's week it is

Julio will have a great week, then Roddy the next. It's inconsistent. Go look at all the games they play together. One looks great and the other looks like a option the wr. And you never know who's week it is

Thats one reason I never draft a Saints receiver.

Id take Marshall, I was just questioning you on why one and not the other

Teams usually roll coverage over one of them, leaving the other manned up so that's the one that has a big game. With a real running game, some of those coverages will cheat up in the box, giving both big opportunities. I see a great fantasy year out of both...

I'm still trying to understand why people watch on TV what they could go and see live.

I hate going to games. I like being at home where I can change the channel if I get mad. Plus all that money. .. it's like playing the lottery. If my team loses I'll feel like I screwed myself out of dough.

I don't mind going to see the titans. Usually people are giving their tickets away towards the end of the season. Lol.

I'm still trying to understand why people watch on TV what they could go and see live.

Traffic, AsshoIes, long periods of nothing(commercial breaks/halftime), overpriced beer/food, **** parking, and weather are all disadvantages of going to games. I prefer TV.