Which Chick Is Hotter?

poll  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl is hotter?

• Redhead
    • Blonde

Guest fibonacci

Call me old fashioned, but I'm taking the blonde...

screw you and your old fashion crap. Just cause I'm going bald and grey headed and like blonde doesn't mean I'm old........wait wait, yes it does.

Still, not cool man, not cool.

Quantity or quality? Hot redheads can be really really hot. But they are few and far between. The quality drops off really fast too. There are way more hot blondes.

Especially true for natural red-heads!!! Not many, but holy crotch 'o fire, when they're hot, they're smokin...

The 80's were like the Valley of the Blonde-headed Dolls

Destin is nothing but fake blond hair, fake tans, and fake tits. You can easily score a smokin hot piece of *** every night as long as you are ok with nailing the same chicks that everyone else in the town doeslaugh.png

Redheads are sooooo hot and yet soooooooooo crazy.smile.pngtongue.pngblink.png

Redheads are the superior race. Something about the rarity of a redhead that used to always draw me close. Of course, I'm married now and I would never think about another woman in such a manner...........

Guest fibonacci

I think just because women have been dying their hair blonde for soooooo long.

Natural blondes never go outta style :)

y'all quit making me feel old. Or I'm going to pull the belt on some of y'all kids.

Before we declare who is blonde or a redhead, we need to see if the carpet matches the drapes.

However.....redhead for me. Too many blondes live the stereotype:

A blonde girl runs home from school. ‘Mummy, Mummy!’ she yells. ‘We were counting today, and all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted to six. See. One, two, three, four, five, six!’ ‘Very good,’ says her mother. ‘Is it because I’m blonde, Mummy?’ asks the girl. ‘Yes, it’s because you’re blonde,’ replies her mother.

The next day, the girl runs home from school. ‘Mummy, Mummy!’ she yells. ‘We were saying the alphabet today, and all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G. See. A, B, C, D, E, F, G!’ ‘That’s very good,’ says her mother. ‘Is it because I’m blonde, Mummy?’ asks the girl. ‘Yes, pumpkin, it’s because you’re blonde,’ replies her mother.

Next day the girl runs home from school. ‘Mummy, Mummy!’ she yells. ‘We were in gym class today, and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these!’ With this the blonde girl lifts up her T-shirt to reveal a pair of 38Cs. ‘That’s very good,’ says her mother. ‘Is it because I’m blonde, Mummy?’ asks the girl. ‘No,’ says her mother, ‘it’s because you’re 25.’