Chippy Practice Today

JOEinPHX

I just got off the phone with someone who was on-site at OTAs today - he reported he hadn't seen so much chippiness since the Harvey Dahl days. Half a dozen in-your-face confrontations and four full out throw downs.

Sounds good to me.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got another story from rookie camp I should have told earlier.

Tyler Starr gave UDFA TE Brian Wozniak a little extra after the whistle. Coach Scelfo asked Wozniak what kind of ***** would let a linebacker do that to him. Woz replied that he didn't know what was kosher for the camp. Scelfo said he'd line up Woz against Starr at the next available opportunity and let Woz decide for himself what was kosher.

Woz destroyed Starr.

Message delivered. Lesson learned.

I just got off the phone with someone who was on-site at OTAs today - he reported he hadn't seen so much chippiness since the Harvey Dahl days. Half a dozen in-your-face confrontations and four full out throw downs.

Sounds good to me.

Nice!!! "I got that dog in me!!" The whole team 'bout to get that dog!!!

Tyler Starr gave UDFA TE Brian Wozniak a little extra after the whistle. Coach Scelfo asked Wozniak what kind of ***** would let a linebacker do that to him. Woz replied that he didn't know what was kosher for the camp. Scelfo said he'd line up Woz against Starr at the next available opportunity and let Woz decide for himself what was kosher.

Woz destroyed Starr.

Haha.. I love it!

All this sounds great.

Haha.. I love it!

All this sounds great.

Especially the fact that Scelfo finally has a crop of talent he can really shape and mold.

All signs pointed to Tony running the TE show in years past. Definitely not the worst acting-leader to have, but I'm curious to see how Scelfo "makes" these guys this year all on his own.

Woz destroyed Starr.

Kevin-Hart-Hell-Yeah-GIF.gif