Mike Scott

Dirtybird#11

Definitely. Scott looked great a lot of times last year and it was only his 2nd year in the league. Either him, a draftee, or a FA starting at SF. I like DeMarre Carroll a lot but I think he's better as a role player coming off the bench for defensive purposes. Carroll is a heck of a scrappy defender but we need someone with more scoring ability to start at SF.

Teague/Schroder/Mack

Korver/Jenkins/Carrol/Mack

Millsap/Mike Scott/Carrol

Horford/Millsap/Scott

Greg Monroe/Antic/Nogueria

I think we could trade Korver

Why would you trade Korver? Our most reliable shooter? Having KK allows Monroe more space in the paint to operate.

Besides that's only 12 players.

Why would you trade Korver? Our most reliable shooter? Having KK allows Monroe more space in the paint to operate.

Besides that's only 12 players.

I know but he has trade value. If we are mirroring the Spurs, you get draft picks as a way to build a roster for the future.

I know but he has trade value. If we are mirroring the Spurs, you get draft picks as a way to build a roster for the future.

You have not included our #15 draft pick on your roster. Who or what are you proposing we trade Kyle for? Sure he has trade value but he might have more value to the team at this time.

Korver should stay

Should? Eh.

Want him to? Absolutely.

I'm not advocating him being traded. Love the guy. But were clearly building for 2-3 years from now. Kyle would be 35-36 then. His trade value would be pennies. If you can get a piece for him now that helps for the next 3-4 years, I think you have to take it.

A guy like Stauskas would be a tremendous replacement.