How Come Julio Jones Is Still Not Able To Participate ? Something Odd

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For one, How do we know the falcons were made aware ahead of time that Julio was going riding. Secondly, I;ve been on a vacation horseback ride and its not at all strenuous. 3rdy, how do know the team didn't chastise him for it. Too many unanswered questions for me to get upset about.

For one, How do we know the falcons were made aware ahead of time that Julio was going riding. Secondly, I;ve been on a vacation horseback ride and its not at all strenuous. 3rdy, how do know the team didn't chastise him for it. Too many unanswered questions for me to get upset about.

I hope the Falcons did chaste him and I'm sure the Falcons were unaware of him riding a horse unless they are stupid. We don't know how the horse back ride was either difficult up hills as looks in picture or stroll along beach.

Just looked at your last 5 topics posted and the 4 related to Falcons all had a negative slant/spin.

I will commend you on the Memorial day thread.

I've seen this many times as a therapist. Some people tend to view life from more of a pessimistic vantage point (my wife being one). If there are four pictures on a table and 3 are positive and one negative, they'll be drawn to the negative pic. It's a personality trait that's not always bad.

I've seen this many times as a therapist. Some people tend to view life from more of a pessimistic vantage point (my wife being one). If there are four pictures on a table and 3 are positive and one negative, they'll be drawn to the negative pic. It's a personality trait that's not always bad.

Just with the Falcons cause they been failures.

not complaining . just pointing it out

No, you're complaining. You're whining about it. You're pouting.

you're also spinning it to sell your agenda. You're painting this picture that Julio doesn't care about the team. And you have your "evidence" to support it.

But the facts are what they are.

Horseback riding can be strenuous, if the horse is trotting or galloping. If the horse is walking, as is the case in vacation situations, it requires little to no effort. My 4 year old can ride a horse.

Julio is not practicing right now because they are giving the foot time. The difference in physical demand between riding a horse at walking speeds and Julio running routes is outstanding. It would compare to you sitting on your couch on AFMB or going out and getting a job. One is really easy to do, one requires a ton of force.

He also declined a request to play professional baseball. He had other things to do.

That is false as well. You guys are so in love with me . Anytime I post Falcons stuff it becomes about my profession or personal life same guys crying over me are ones saying nothing to see here with Julio

want to talk about being a ******* hypocrite ?

That is false as well. You guys are so in love with me . Anytime I post Falcons stuff it becomes about my profession or personal life same guys crying over me are ones saying nothing to see here with Julio

feel free to quit anytime. most of us encourage it.

feel free to quit anytime. most of us encourage it.

I'll be here to day I die . I will keep posting negative stuff until Falcons accomplish the goal of a Super Bowl. Feel free to ignore me if my opinions bother you so much and if you are worried my name gets changed I will send you a update to ignore new name

cool ?

that's where you're wrong. You do nit post unbiased, falcons related material. Every post of yours is simply a spin to post your reoccurring obsession with MR, TD, or the JJ trade. That's all. You spout BS to make yourself look intelligent, or to prove your nonexistent point.

people should mock you every chance they get. They would be doing a public service.

I'll be here to day I die . I will keep posting negative stuff until Falcons accomplish the goal of a Super Bowl. Feel free to ignore me if my opinions bother you so much and if you are worried my name gets changed I will send you a update to ignore new name

cool ?

We know you will; it's all you know. You feed off degrading the team when ever you can to try and feel better about the pathedic useless life you created...failure and failure has to be hard on a person after a while.

cool ?

image.png

that's where you're wrong. You do nit post unbiased, falcons related material. Every post of yours is simply a spin to post your reoccurring obsession with MR, TD, or the JJ trade. That's all. You spout BS to make yourself look intelligent, or to prove your nonexistent point.

people should mock you every chance they get. They would be doing a public service.

TD and Ryan are two of the biggest reasons why Falcons have not won a championship

Should I criticize and spend my focus on the water boy ?

TD and Ryan are two of the biggest reasons why Falcons have not won a championship

Should I criticize and spend my focus on the water boy ?

LOL

If it werent for that **** Matt Ryan and Thomas Dimitroff, the Falcons would surely have a ring by now! Look at our extensive track record of success prior to those guys putting the brakes on the team!!!!!

LOL

If it werent for that **** Matt Ryan and Thomas Dimitroff, the Falcons would surely have a ring by now! Look at our extensive track record of success prior to those guys putting the brakes on the team!!!!!

Mora

Vick

McKay

just got as far as the trio we have now

They actually had more playoff success

and the QB went to prison

the HC was fired

and the GM is a paper pusher now for stadium