How Come Julio Jones Is Still Not Able To Participate ? Something Odd

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then the Falcons should tell him horse back riding is not a great idea. It's that simple

You continuing to post and attempting to stir up controversy where there is none is not a great idea.

I'm waiting anxiously to see how this works out.

OCT-15 he had surgery

DEC-8 report that he is off crutches

"Julio is continuing with his rehabilitation," Smith said. "He's off the crutches. It was a non-weight-bearing (injury). That's usually the process that you go through when you have a leg injury."

March 26 report

Falcons coach Mike Smith stated at the league meetings that Julio Jones (foot surgery) is "running and ahead of schedule."

Month ago

Julio Jones post on his Instagram

juliojones_11

A lil horseback riding with the fellas @jonnyg78 @petagunz @dreamz4you2

http://instagram.com/p/mtNJMSA-Oi/

Anyone who has ever riden a horse knows riding with your heels down of your foot is strenuous on YOUR FOOT

Coach Mike Smith said Julio Jones (foot) will be limited during voluntary workouts.

"He will be able to get out on the field and do some walkthrough stuff with us when we start going," Smith said. "Our focus on Julio is one thing, and that's having him prepared for our opener. He's progressing well." The Falcons previously said Jones was ahead of schedule. Jones may not do much before training camp, but he'll be ready in plenty of time for the season opener.

How is Julio Jones allowed to go HORSE BACK RIDING but can't participate in walk throughs ?

What's going on

Understand the shooting but he wasn't going to participate anyway

Why is he horseback riding and not being able to go through walk thrus or run routes

Do you not read what you post to begin with, or do you just have a severe short term memory problem?

What part of "do some walkthrough stuff with us" translates to not do walkthroughs to you?

what contrversey ?

How stupid would it be if Julio Jones rebroke his foot on a horse

would you be upset ?

I would be disappointed but ultimately Julio Jones nor the Atlanta Falcons are responsible for my happiness that falls squarely on me.

How bout we have you locked up in jail because you may do or say something stupid or maybe even get in a car accident. Think of all the people that would be sad if something happened to you.

I would be disappointed but ultimately Julio Jones nor the Atlanta Falcons are responsible for my happiness that falls squarely on me.

How bout we have you locked up in jail because you may do or say something stupid or maybe even get in a car accident. Think of all the people that would be sad if something happened to you.

accidents happen but when the organization is heavily invested in something shouldn't it try and protect it ?

accidents happen but when the organization is heavily invested in something shouldn't it try and protect it ?

No Jones is paid on his ability to produce if does something that ruins that then it is on him. You have an employer? Do they pay you decently? Are you loyal to them? Do you understand the rule of employment? He is a grown man he knows what to do to take care of himself. I doubt if he wants to do anything on the outside that will effect his earning potential.

No Jones is paid on his ability to produce if does something that ruins that then it is on him. You have an employer? Do they pay you decently? Are you loyal to them? Do you understand the rule of employment? He is a grown man he knows what to do to take care of himself. I doubt if he wants to do anything on the outside that will effect his earning potential.

I am my own boss and I have no regulations on my employees cause it won't effect my buisness . I do have racehorses though and similar to athletes so if one of the horses I'm partners in got hurt doing a activity that wasn't on the dockett I would be pissed off since I'm putting a ton of $$ into that horse and expect him to be sound to do his job

If I'm Arthur Blank I'm not happy my prized possesion who was injured last year is riding horses where there is risk to injure himself and hurt the product on the field and Julio job