Falcons' O-Line Noticeably Bigger, Stronger At Ota Session

I keep hearing about this bigger/stronger offensive line. I also keep hearing about how Peter Konz has been "living" in the weight room this offseason. Welllllllll, let's see it.

Here is the "before" picture....

Peter-Konz3.jpg

..does somebody have an "after"?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS1970, we aren't undersized. The only reason anyone said we were is because we compared our backups to other peoples' starters - the top 5 3-4 defense starters, actually. Our actual starters are just as large, if not larger than average.

Hey man, where ya been? We missed ya down in NFLDraftandFA.

I would say this is the deepest team overall and by far the deepest in offensive line talent we have had since TD has been running the show.

I am excited to see how much Asamoah and Matthews improve our play on the right side as well as how the competition unfolds at C. Our O-Lines and D-Lines should be very nasty this season.

Well I am glad they are stronger and bigger, but forgive me for just being in total disbelief still that this was ever an issue in the first place. I would just love to know how they ever got away from the basics of weightlifting in the first place. It's almost like declaring, "GEE, we just found out that blocking and tackling are important in football."