Lamar Holmes?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

He said since we have baker and Matthews, that he can go back to eating twinkies and ding dongs and watching opera on the couch.

Guest fibonacci

He will probably rotational depth. He made strides sooo i see no reason to kick him. Plus with our #1 pick we have some motivational compeititon for him

lol competition. That's worse then saying a 700+ fat guy would be competition to lance Armstrong in 5000k bike race.

Man you brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for the good laugh.

Guest fibonacci

Only 2014 pic of him, that I've been able to find so far.

temp_OTAs_052814_0241_nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

would you like me to post mine?

Most are him sitting on the ground grasping for air and Doritos. But i have them. :D

would you like me to post mine?

Most are him sitting on the ground grasping for air and Doritos. But i have them. biggrin.png

Were you really there today, or are just joking? If you were there today, and you have pics, then by all means, post them. Your pics are always better than what's on the site. You tend to take pics at the times that most of us would, and of things that we'd actually care about. I don't know why, but the AF.com pics always seem to be so boring.

Guest fibonacci

Were you really there today, or are just joking? If you were there today, and you have pics, then by all means, post them. Your pics are always better than what's on the site. You tend to take pics at the times that most of us would, and of things that we'd actually care about. I don't know why, but the AF.com pics always seem to be so boring.

i was joking. I wish i was really there. I think I'm getting my chain jerked around with the press pass. And it's really pissing me off.

Guest fibonacci

Fibonacci, I'm getting the sense that you don't like Holmes..:P

lol. I'm just busting on him. Imo he is doing what any mid rounder tackle would be like. Playing half great/good and half wtf. After a couple more years he might be worth of being a great depth player.

So I'm not upset at all. He is living up too where he was picked at. And maybe in 3+ years he'll be a starter. All he has to do is condition correctly

i was joking. I wish i was really there. I think I'm getting my chain jerked around with the press pass. And it's really pissing me off.

Yeah, if any of the OTAs or minicamp, end up being open to the public, and you can get there, then by all means. These 3 months after the draft are the hardest for hardcore football fans. You're like our lifeline on here. lol

Guest fibonacci

Yeah, if any of the OTAs or minicamp, end up being open to the public, and you can get there, then by all means. These 3 months after the draft are the hardest for hardcore football fans. You're like our lifeline on here. lol

I'm pissed a lot of things are not open too the public. And how reporters don't tell it how it is and make you feel like you are there.

I have a feeling shembo and starr are pipe drama of media and they are over hyping them. This had happened before and i dogged on jay Adams/Daniel Cox.

I wonder if he will play RT when Baker goes on IR week 3 and we just move Matthews to LT for good.

Then ditch Baker next year when his contract isn't as guaranteed and decide if Holmes is up to snuff at RT or is a bust and we need to find a RT.

If by some miracle Baker stays healthy and doesn't suck Holmes could see sometime as a 3rd OT/jumbo TE, he's big and was drafted relatively high, no point in letting him sit on the bench if he doesn't suck.

I still think Holmes has some upside, as I recall last season, he would usually start off the games playing well for the 1st qtr and usually half the 2nd, the rest of the game however I remember him looking gassed out and sluggish. Hopefully he put in the work to get his conditioning up to par, and with some good coaching from Tice this year, hopefully we'll see some improvement