Julio Jones' Brother Shot....developing Story

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Gulf Shores Police Dept facebook page a man Phillip Jones did get shot.

https://www.facebook...ulfshorespolice

News Release:

Shooting suspect arrested

On Tuesday, May 27, 2014, at 7:35 p.m., Gulf Shores Police responded to South Baldwin Urgent Care located at 101 E.15th Ave in reference to a man being brought in suffering from a gunshot wound. When the officers arrived they were able to determine that the incident occurred at a residence in the 1300 block of Yupon Drive.

Phillip Columbus Jones, 31 of Foley was transported from South Baldwin Urgent Care to South Baldwin Regional Medical Center and then transported by Baptist LifeFlight to Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, FL.

During the preliminary investigation GSPD detectives obtained information indicating George Bennett Sutton, 53 of Gulf Shores shot Phillip Columbus Jones.

George Bennett Sutton was booked into the Gulf Shores Police Detention Center for Assault in the first degree (Title 13A-6-20 (a)(1), a Class B felony. At this time Sutton is awaiting transfer to the Baldwin County Detention Center.

Although a suspect has been arrested the investigation continues. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Detective Lambert at 251-968-2431. During off-hours or on weekends, call the 24-hour GSPD Communications Center at 1-251-968-2431.

True story, perhaps not that relevant but still... Me and a guy I work with broke our ankles exactly one week apart. The boss lady was like, "wth were ya'll doing?!" Oh the irony.

Of course I was playing football and fractured my fibula in two places and he was climbing a step ladder at the crib while attempting to change a lightbulb.

Wierd crap like that happens though