Since I Was Banned...how Can I Put Up....

As I've told everyone before......or tried to....I was banned before for selling on Atlantafalcons.com

I don't want to be banned again......because the intellectual stimulation I find here can't be replaced.

Plus, it would look odd for a man my age hanging around 6 year olds (though I'm sure liberals will be

screaming for Pedophilia Rights any day now).

My question is....Can I put my URL in my signature or would that get me banned too ?

I feel guilty because of my slanderous signature disparaging the wonderful liberals amongst us rolleyes.gif

Im ashamed of myself....it's just so intolerant, mean spirited, hateful.....and wait a second....where are my

DNC talking points ?

As I've stated before, I get offended once every 10 years.....if that much. So......sensitivity never ceases to amaze me......

and I mean that too.....IM TOTALLY SERIOUS......IT NEVER, NEVER NEVER NEVER ceases to amaze me.

So.....to all those I've offended, I apologize.....to get even....you can say something about my mother or whatever might work in

your eyes.....for example....if you're a liberal.....say I have homosexual tendencies....liberals love doing that in gay marriage debates.

I'll even act like I'm offended.

If you ever decide to buy anything from me, I'll let you know.....I do have products geared to liberals.....see , I'm trying.....

I didn't say "libtard"....which again.....I don't understand because if someone called me a Repubtard or whatever it would

be no big deal......but sensitivity is vogue these days.....so whatever.

Now, I know people love to whine....some will complain that they even had to read this post....I'm sorry I wasted your time

when you're here spending your time so wisely tongue.png

So.....URL in signature or not ? and

Have I offended you ? I'm sorry

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your business must be doing really poor to try and generate sales from a place that you know no one likes you and out not support you.

But please do put a url in your sig. It would make it easier to get you banned.

Nah....I understand human nature, the snarkiness and smarminess is just egotism and misguided rantings..

Misguided in the sense......my ego is misguided and patronizing condescenscion in my posts makes me feel better in my smallness....

.....calling someone a troll for instance.....I see it as misguided egotism.

We're all basically wasting time on a message board......if its not misguided egotism......what the he** is it ?

Im not lying when I say the sensitivity here is mindboggling.

I was just gonna take off my signature because people act genuinely offended, I don't understand it, but they do.

Talks about name calling in one thread then throws stones.

Pot, meet kettle.

goodness gracious.....can't you read.....I just talked about comical slander and verbal folly.

I know every human being is a divine creation....even liberals.....it's unbelievable.

Were you offended ?

Or just being difficult ?

I don't get it

goodness gracious.....can't you read.....I just talked about comical slander and verbal folly.

I know every human being is a divine creation....even liberals.....it's unbelievable.

Were you offended ?

I don't get it

"I didn't mean it, everything I post is a joke."

Were you offended ?

I don't get it

I'm not offended at all. You'll never see me offended here, no matter what anyone says. But the fact that you say "every human being.... even liberals" exhibits your ulterior motives enough. You clearly think less of someone because they tend to vote a different way than you. Which is a completely rational assessment of someone, in my opinion. What exactly would we have to judge someone's character if we didn't know how they voted? I tend to think that if someone doesn't understand the fundamental principles of grammar after the age of 25, they're likely suffering from an inoperable brain tumor that affects their intelligence on such a level that they should never be taken seriously. Others may prefer to call me a grammar Nazi and that's their right to do so. Of course it won't bother me, as they've already exhibited such a lack of intelligence that their word will never hold any weight in a conversation with me, and they'll probably be dead soon due to said brain tumor.